The vOrtex Slide In

Bob Foster

York you arrogant prick. What makes you think your opinion merits shutting us "practical guys" up.

You shit is outdated and had its day. The three people willing to buy a Vortex that are left in North America aren't enough to support your pipe dream.

Common sense prevails in today's economy. What do you think your going to add that actually fits todays market situation.

It's really simple to set up a box truck that is more practical than yours that suits 4 times the market size that would blow your Vortex's ass out of the water.

The thing is this. Most people know now is the time not to build it unless you have the funds and the channel.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Shawn York said:
The ten guys that post here do not represent the viewpoints of the majority of the lurkers who watch. I write my posts for the Lurkers. :wink:

Actually I think you're wrong there. For the shit that I've given you over the past few days, I'm actually one of Vortex's best potential customers. I'm an O/O, running my current rig to full capacity 95% of the time, and thought by some to be an asshole. Christ I'm pratically a younger Mikey!

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
If your seriously considering a V, or other big truck... We dual wand 60-70% of our jobs and have seen a 60%+ increase in production over a single wand set-up on jobs over 4 rooms.
We are somewhat unique in our business model and would not reccomend this for everyone, but its been 3 1/2 years now and the numbers really tell the story.
My truck was only 70K... and the truck itself was 43K, so the machine was only 27K.
For us, having a big truck was a great move, but it all depends on your actual use if its the right move for you.
After 3 1/2 years I now have to replace a lightbulb in the panel switch...but the machine itself still works without the light...should be under $2.00
Thats not a lot of repairs when I compare it to other machines I have owned over the last few decades.
( I personally have NEVER had a brand new machine go so long with out ANY down time.)

Open fire if you will...
678-608-9477

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally, I think there is probably still a fairly large potential market for the V's and A's today. I absolutely think once the economy picks back up again, sales will follow. Looking back on this and other threads, I think I am correct in saying that Mikey is the only actual Vortex owner that has had anything negative to say about it. The rest are just talking.

It will be interesting to sit back and watch the future reveal the reasons for Mikey's current moves.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Thomas,

That is because own an....Areo-Tech...NOT...a Vortex.. "which needs a KOTEX"every 30 days."

Basically the SAME animal...BUT...Not the SAME.... :!:

The comparison reminds me of the Butler System ....&...The White Majic unit... :wink:

Both are Good Units...However...I would BUY the BUTLER...everytime...Much better design..!

The SAME ... principles would steer me to the AT... :!: Much more consistant design ....

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty, Marty, Merty..

I'm shocked you forgot rule number 6 on the Bulletin Board Dos and Don'ts for Pussies.

rule #6. Do not say anything negative about your own truckmount until you have unloaded it on to someone else.

Seeing how your in the process of trying to unload it I'll play nice and not expect a real review of your machine until you sell it to Fensterfmaker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom