THE WAR OF THE WORLD OF TRUCKMOUNTS deux

TimP

Greenie had sold 2.5" ports that are smooth flowing. He has told me 2" hose will fit inside them. All it takes is some machine work or welding. You can put a straight thin walled 2" pipe on the side of the tank and do much better than those plastic 90's.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya i suppose but it would havta be SS......tig welded....i SUPPOSE i could DO THAT but it would raise the price...and all i see HERE are BDCC...that would bitch.........

SHAWN...what about this defective waste tank design that you engineered..... HUH?????

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Bawb said:
ya Bob the temp DOES drop about 20*.....we used the dual wand seldomly......
it's hard ta do wit a one man crew........
let me ask YOU one.......
i see you build 'lectric TMs......does this involve running an electrical cord or two into mrs Phiffs house?

also...what kinna ports shouda been used on that tank.......
I'll hold Shawn F's ass on a fire for that!!!!!

Does running an electric involve running a cord or two into mrs Phiffs house?

Duh... It's electric... YES ...lol

I would use 2.5" ports, no 90º short bends, or only a long sweep 90º or 45º.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob...can you tell me what kinna circuits you use...i know NOTHING about electrics machines...
except you stack up lambs....

i'm sorry if that seemed lik a dumb queston........could you power enough off some kinna inverter to run it.....
then it would be a TRUCK MOUNT!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob...as i looked at my post i could see where you might find it condescending......
I'm sorry....i'm jus used ta bustin T on little Billy stepping on the wet cord in the puddle......
i don even know yor unit.......
will you please explain how many amps you need and where you get them in Mrs Phiffs house....thanks

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Bawb,

I'd be glad to answer your question.

Bawb said:
Bob...can you tell me what kinna circuits you use...i know NOTHING about electrics machines...
except you stack up lambs....
Our electric truckmount uses a single 15 amp cord/circuit, not a 20 amp. That single cord will run the main vacuum unit (from the van), the 30 GPM APO (the most reliable in the industry IMO), a 600 PSI high-flow high-pressure pump with Dwyer chemical injector, and our 280º LP heater. It will operate with plenty of power 125' from the van.

We now offer our TWIN-FLOW electric truckmount (add a second 15 amp cord), which will operate with plenty of vacuum up to 225' from the van. This amazing vacuum unit allows you to NOT have to stack up lambs in order to increas your LIFT, but instead grab the full LIFT and CFM, all at the same time, and send that vacuum power to your wand. We use a 2" -#8 flow wand with this system.

The vacuum unit is also one of the smallest in the CC industry, measuring only 10" X 12" X 34" tall. Weighing in at 42 lbs., you can pick it up and carry it anywhere - inside while cleaning, or going up to the 30th floor of a building to clean.

Bawb said:
Bob...as i looked at my post i could see where you might find it condescending......
I'm sorry....i'm jus used ta bustin T on little Billy stepping on the wet cord in the puddle......
i don even know yor unit.......
will you please explain how many amps you need and where you get them in Mrs Phiffs house....thanks
Finding the amps in the house is pretty easy. We walk in, and usually use either the washer outlet, or a kitchen counter outlet (as long as the coffee maker is not on.

It's not a problem to find even 2 separate outlets in a residence, or at a commercial job.

Bawb, you were at Mike6fest in Nashville, so was I, but I didn't get to meet you.

You could have checked out our SAVAGE Electric Truckmount there.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bawb, you were at Mike6fest in Nashville, so was I, but I didn't get to meet you.
i prolly was havin' too much fun busting on Ev......hopefully the next one...?
i will say that for all the fun i had wit T.....he STILL bowed to me.....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
soooooooooo Bob......
do you have concern about an electrical cord laying in a puddle...maybe not so much a brand new one but one that may get a little worn or frayed....what about little Billy that liks to jump in puddles....ANY CHANCE that little Billy can get FRIED somehow.......come on...is there?

any possibility that can be percieved.....
can happen!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom