THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END SOON!

Bjorn

Marketing to Middle class customer
Posted By shane on 3/26/2010 at 12:12 PM
I know it is not as "sexy" as marketing to high end residential or commercial work.

But we already have systems in those markets {thanks to sfs}and some life experiences

Now to grow for the future we need to focus on lower cost packages and advertising directed at Average consumers $120 ticket or less customer

Any resources, books,articles,experiences,I ll take any information or insight

MY GOD MAN DON'T DO IT!!!!! :evil:

you already clean for the rich and high end why in the world would you think of anything else?

Now go and deliver krispy kreems to 10 upscale real estate agents and decorators and get this thought out of your head.

I'm sure Sterve Tourbines can teach you how to dig deeper into your customers pockets you already have

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I hear ya, Terge. Just like the "Groupon" thread, why would you want more work for 1/2 the pay? My custy base is already the middle class "Joe 6 Pack" crowd. I don't average $3-4-500 a job, like some here do. It's like a gold mine when I get the bigger ones! A lot of my custys are hurting right now....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I can't believe he thinks the "average" customer can only pay $120.

Personally I would rather clean for upper-middle income dual wage earners than the rich any day.Plus, they clean more often and appreciate your work.

Easy to average well over $250 per job.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rwcarpet said:
I hear ya, Terge. Just like the "Groupon" thread, why would you want more work for 1/2 the pay? My custy base is already the middle class "Joe 6 Pack" crowd. I don't average $3-4-500 a job, like some here do. It's like a gold mine when I get the bigger ones! A lot of my custys are hurting right now....

You have to be sure of yourself to do Groupon. It was a big risk when I did it but it paid off well.
Thanks to my great techs for understanding that we were going there to do more than just 3 rooms.

It's not more jobs for 1/2 the pay. It's half the pay of the first three rooms then full price on everything else.
The deal is so good that you can justify getting your regular price after the fact. Therefore you are really getting what you would have charged anyway...regular price with a slight discount.
But again, it's a risk and you have to be sure of yourself.

It worked for me and I had to cut it in half with my techs....so it surely would work for an O/O.

I made all of about $10.00 on each job that we didn't upsell. So it was important that we did more than the deal.

Hint: Groupon will negotiate the cut.
Don't tell them I told you that.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll clean for who ever will pay what I need to make to continue to grow my business and enjoy my chosen life style
~Socrates

Bjorn

"Thanks to my great techs for understanding that we were going there to do more than just 3 rooms."

you mean your sub contractors

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Odin said:
"Thanks to my great techs for understanding that we were going there to do more than just 3 rooms."

you mean your sub contractors

Yeah, because the subs are not Techs. :roll:

It's the same as if I call you Dumbass or Fucktard...get's the point across. :mrgreen:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
I'll clean for who ever will pay what I need to make to continue to grow my business and enjoy my chosen life style
~Socrates

Damn, I thought that came originally from Greenie.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Odin said:
OK Corkey

g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJAg]

LOL!! How do you separate the marketing from one income level to another without starting a differtent company?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom