the World's Greatest Cleaning Van contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
hey you got to keep it that charcoal gray so it matchs the 8 air movers i have in my rig. if you change it to blue i got to get driez blowers......my rig is the biz

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I don't like that sprayer. No replaceable jug. I want to be able to switch jugs.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
There is Adam And Chuck testing my machine in Arizona before I drive it home
vortex1ng5.jpg

I built an insulated wall inside of the box and covered it with carpet
vortexwastetankcy8.jpg

insulated the ceiling also
vortexceilingzf8.jpg

all stuffed with the goodies from a CRB to 3 airpaths, greenhorn and ti wand, bachpack vacuum, op, etc
contestvortex1qf8.jpg

microfiber mop and rake on one side
contestvortex4mw6.jpg

vacuum wands and upholestry tools on the other side
contestvortex5rr7.jpg

2.5 on the reel
contestvortex2nx5.jpg

put in a water softener and fresh water hose reel
contestvortex3na1.jpg

not always pretty but it is mine :shock:
vortexadpicturepf7.jpg

TimP

Walt said:
You're on the right track with the price. The installation wasn't cheap but I didn't find it excessive at all. There is a lot of attention to detail that you can't really see in the pictures. It's pretty custom so the price varies. I imagine that you would be spending about 75-80 complete.

All I can say is that Genesis D-xt is the machine I'd want and that set up you have Walt is very well layed out. Only thing is I'm not sold on the sprinter as a reliable vehicle. But other than that I'd love to have your rig. I'd opt for a used truck myself cause I have a new one now and I feel like cleaning in it destroys it and I've only put 15,000 miles in 2 years on it. And I know I'd save a good bit of money cause the sprinter is very expensive new.

Anyways congrats on your rig Walt....sounds like it's been a good choice for you.

TimP

Fed-ex and UPS have them here too. But I keep reading of many having problems and some doing really well. It seems like the complaints are pretty high. Almost all of the sprinter forums I go to have complaints. Maybe in a year or two when they have this new engine out and this new low sulfer fuel here worked out. I might then can see if I'll get one.

Also Dodge isn't known as a very profitable company due to all the problems they have, over all as a company. Keep in mind that my in-laws have a dodge ram 3500 with the diesel with a manual transmission and it's been a very good truck. I believe it has 174,000 miles on it...runs great and has relatively few repairs for such a heavy duty run hard truck and gets good fuel economy with the chip that's in it.

I'm probably more likely to go with a box truck of some sort.....but I do like the look of the sprinter and the versitility of being able to stand up inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom