the World's Greatest Cleaning Van contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carpet Dude

you maybe the rudest on the bb....I'll give you that. But you lack on investigative reporting U dumb azz.

Fon Johnson

Carpet Dude said:
you maybe the rudest on the bb....I'll give you that. But you lack on investigative reporting U dumb azz.

Get your binoculars and look up, Raf. About one mile over your head you will see Chris' sense of humor.

C

Carpet Dude

oh I see...I don't walk with a chip on my shoulder......cool?....just jiving myself.
carry on.

highfive.gif

Chads

Supportive Member
and here is mine today a little dirty right now but I dont try to clean up just for you guys. I'm also still working on the new sheves that I got from Johns custom machine. They didnt come with top supporting brackets.
carpetvancleaned005.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Greenie,

We picked it up in Sacramento and started back on Friday. My wife and I wanted to see the Grand Canyon so that didn't leave very much time for other fun. We arrived safely back home on Monday night.
The big question was heat but was able to detect the problem real fast, it only had 1.2 gal of thentherm oil, so I changed it out and problem was solved.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Adva, old white magic? They sure don't leave a lot of room for you with the tank set up, looks like its coming along nice though,

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Mikey,
What I got from your original post on this thread is...
Just good pics of your van cleaned up and looking as good as possible.
I think some are thinking this is a "before and after" deal and that's not what I am reading from you.

Can you clear this up please?

My van never really had a screwed up before pic as it was all brand new when I got it.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
nice pic, i like that setup, sprinter van i'm guessing.

is that a fridge i c?

Walt

That would be nice, but those are 80 gallon water tanks. There are two. Here are a few more pics.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i totally agree with mikey, it looks bad arse. cool setup, did you do it yourself (arragning and placment of equip)?

Walt

All the credit goes to the guys at PowerClean Manufacturing in Chicago. Jim Nape did the design and oversaw the installation. I told him what I wanted and he sent 4-5 cad drawings. I made some requests and they built it.

Jim has been a great guy to work with. I didn't even know that he was the president of the company until I got there and was introduced. He's emailed a few times and called a few times since I've had the unit to make sure every thing is going well. Any small issue has been taken care of quickly. So far an excellent experience.

Perhaps my favorite part is they insulated the walls with a heavy sound deadening foam, then plastic sheeting, then carpet. It is really quiet. I was at a home cleaning until 9pm and no one cared. I wasn't embarrassed or even felt like I needed to hurry. The same day, I guy sat in a lawn chair ten feet from the truck reading a book for 4 hours while cleaned.

Dolly

Maybe I can get a photo of my new Van and 12 foot Trailer with my Mytee equipment in it before I leave for San Antonio again this Thursday. I've got two speedsters and they are something else.........Looking forward to the new model John is unvailing soon.

My new rig set up sure does look sharp........Can't tell you how much attention it gets giving my phone calls for work.

If not.........Jim, you sure do have a great rig as well as others I have seen.

Mikey P

Administrator
Befores and afters help with the dramatics but really I think the winner, which will be judge by all of yooze, will just be one bad ass kicking truck, plain and simple.

Dolly

Wow..........some of you have very nice looking rigs even if there is only one choosen, there sure are a lot of pretty ones..........That one with the genisis is beautiful........

Chads

Supportive Member
Pick me thats all I got to say about that, I need a new sprayer. :lol:

Dolly

Chad........Mytee has one sweet sprayer that is battery operated........

I have really enjoyed mine

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Those Genisis DXT Sprinter Combos are the shit. I thought a V or AT would be my dream setup, but dang I REALLY like that setup Walt. Just curious if anyone can post an idea of what a setup like that cost? I know just the Truck and Mount would round up around Mid 60s just curious what the other needed reels, tanks, and shelving would run. Good thing about the Sprinters is you have a great billboard for a wrap.

Walt

You're on the right track with the price. The installation wasn't cheap but I didn't find it excessive at all. There is a lot of attention to detail that you can't really see in the pictures. It's pretty custom so the price varies. I imagine that you would be spending about 75-80 complete.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
I just wanted to say, I have been really impressed with some of the vans that have been posted here in this thread. It's amazing to me how neat and organized some of them are. It must really help with efficiency on the job.

I also thought I would post a few pictures of the new and improved B.O.S.S. sprayer, so that you guys can see what you're competing for. There have been quite a few improvements made, which I will post under their own thread so I don't "hijack" this one.

Keep those great van photos coming, and let us know if there are any questions!

Nathan Pepper
Mytee Products

BOSS_10.jpg

BOSS_6.jpg

BOSS_11.jpg

BOSS_3.jpg

BOSS_8.jpg

BOSS_1.jpg

BOSS_12.jpg

BOSS_2.jpg

BOSS_4.jpg

BOSS_5.jpg

BOSS_7.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice try at a back drop.

Mikey, Todd ( devildog ) and other self proclaimed professional photographers ( mostly Todd ) would be ashamed.

Joking aside.

Can I post my 1st cleaning rig, and then my rig today?

Man looking back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom