The World's Greatest ERGO Carpet Cleaning Wand Auction!

Mikey P

Administrator
well fook, hold on Zee.

read this thread from the last time this happened..

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 0&p=579426

My wife and Les think the highest bidder in the 6:59 time frame should get it..

I have a call in to see if we can get two wands for the same price, I'll let you and Jim know asap other wise you'll have to arm wrestle over it.

New winners will have to be the highest bidder in the 6:59 span for 7:00 auctions.

F

FB7777

I agree as well, the auction should end at 6:59.59 seconds. 7:00 is too late . An eBay auction is OVER at the specified time .

However you want them to end is fine, but the bidders need to know the exact end time.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I was also under the impression (as I was saying in that thread too) that if its over at 7 then the last bid is at 6:59:59 otherwise the bidding goes to 7:01

I totally understand! I wouldn't fight it..its ok if Jimbo takes it. I will always have another great deal soon. He made the biggest jump in price so he must really want it :lol: or he needed some titanium in the garage to fix an ol muscle car part..

F

FB7777

You were right the first time Mike, Zee one this auction.

It's how you've done it in the past, I thought I won an auction awhile back, only to find out that the rule was the auctions here end at one minute past the hour.

F

FB7777

Yes, If you are changing the rule to 6:59.59

He bid $901 at 7:00 which has been the ending time in all previous auctions

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry guys but only one wand available at this price.
Wholesale is $1100 so I hope you understand.

Eckman technically won but he wants Zee to have it.

Jim, the Ergo version has a short tube so if you were to weld on the same gun and assist handle it would really through things off on your standard Ti wand.

Thanks guys!

Zee, how do you want to pay?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Just to be clear, Mike, does an auction end at the exact time specified or 59 seconds after or one minute after?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom