The world's greatest Pre Spray.

Mikey P

Administrator
More than likely the one on your shelf right now if used properly.

In the past month I have used Chemspec Pre Kleen, Matrix Grand Slam, Steam Way MAX TLC, Judson's Juice, Vac A Way Grime Reaper, PowermaXX and you know what?

They all work just fine.

Pick one that smells good to you, is somewhat affordable, is available quickly and conveniently and wont cause genital warts.

There is no silver bullet boys.
Have some Sally's and a solvent booster on hand and quit being a marty.

And if the carpet is real filthy, just use more.

hogjowl

Idiot™
How many times have I told people to use what they can get locally?

You act like you are the first to realize this.

What's it like to have an ego as big as Harolds?

hogjowl

Idiot™
The point is, I realized long ago that all the name brand presprays are pretty much all the same. And, as a result, I have been telling folks for years to buy what they can purchase from their local supplier.

I don't have anyone local either.

R

R W

Grime Reaper has been my latest pre-spray. Seems to work well, and smells decent. I mix it with a little Procyon.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Mikey P said:
Well that is a good point Marty, too bad none listens to you.

You are going to have to teach me how to "listen" to words printed on the screen! This is totaly a revolutionary idea. Until then we will have to look at and possibly read Marty's reponce.

R

rotovacguy

I don't know guys, I think I'm going to have to disagree on the local thing.

There's a chem manufacturer right in my hometown, Sheboygan. The name of the place is Superior Chemical. Some of their stuff is ok at best, but most of it is just overpriced and underpowered. Guys, this is a local place, NOT John Olson!

I've tried their stuff in the past, so I can have an honest opinion on it, and they pretty much suck.

I was doing a rental in town some time ago, and they must've used spot shot like crazy since I was sucking up a lot of foam. Well, I was low on defoamer, and forgot to order more (my great memory coming into play) So I ran over there to pick up a jug, just to get me through that apartment complex. They rang up the bill......$34.55 w/ tax for 1 gallon of liquid defoamer!!! They had me by the short n' curlies, I had no choice, so I had to pay up.

I'll never order from those cons again. All of my chems come from Superior (John Olson) not those scumbags in my hometown, and Steambrite. I just order my stuff in advance, so I don't mind at all to wait a few days for the UPS guy to show up for the money I save, and get a better quality product, as well.

But I will agree that there is no silver bullet, and I think if you stay with one of the more reputable names, you'll be fine.

R

rotovacguy

admiralclean said:
We were talking about NAME BRAND chemicals. Not the garage mixed stuff.

These guys ship all over the place, definitely not a garage mixed operation. But after using their products, I might be willing to try some garage mixed stuff.

Here's there website, maybe you've seen their crap around.

www.northwoodstm.com

Greenie

rotovacguy said:
admiralclean said:
These guys ship all over the place, definitely not a garage mixed operation. But after using their products, I might be willing to try some garage mixed stuff.
http://www.northwoodstm.com

Funny policy for So So chems:

"Due to the unique nature of our products, we do not offer prices online. If you would like a price quote, please check the quote only box found under 'Payment Information' when checking out."

Like slapping a price tag on a gal. of juice is gonna educate the competition.... :roll:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
More than likely the one on your shelf right now if used properly.

In the past month I have used Chemspec Pre Kleen, Matrix Grand Slam, Steam Way MAX TLC, Judson's Juice, Vac A Way Grime Reaper, PowermaXX and you know what?

They all work just fine.

Pick one that smells good to you, is somewhat affordable, is available quickly and conveniently and wont cause genital warts.

There is no silver bullet boys.
Have some Sally's and a solvent booster on hand and quit being a marty.

And if the carpet is real filthy, just use more.

But are you using the California version of everything?

Side b side comparison is the ony way to tell BUT....

your wrong some are better in certain situations.

on my truck:

Powerburst

JJ o2

nuff said.

leesenter

Having studied the effects of certain chemicals found in many presprays I can assure you they are not all the same.
Some of these chems are just outright nasty!
Look at the MSDS, check out the active ingredients and see what hey are known or suspected of doing to your body.
Chems can be checked out here http://scorecard.org/chemical-profiles/
Remember that co-solvents in prespray often enter the bloodstream on contact with skin.

R

rotovacguy

Greenie said:
rotovacguy said:
admiralclean said:
http://www.northwoodstm.com

Funny policy for So So chems:

"Due to the unique nature of our products, we do not offer prices online. If you would like a price quote, please check the quote only box found under 'Payment Information' when checking out."

Like slapping a price tag on a gal. of juice is gonna educate the competition.... :roll:

Exactly.

Unique nature? WTF?

No online prices? Yeah, the bastards soaked me $34.55 over the counter for a gallon of liquid defoamer! :evil: And to top it off, the crap wasn't even good, I needed way more than what I would normally use.

But ya know, it's weird. I drive by that place all the time, and they have trucks galore coming and going, so obviously they're doing a heck of a business. I know a lot of the schools in this area use that garbage.

Greenie

rotovacguy said:
Exactly.

Unique nature? WTF?

No online prices? Yeah, the bastards soaked me $34.55 over the counter for a gallon of liquid defoamer! :evil: And to top it off, the crap wasn't even good, I needed way more than what I would normally use.

But ya know, it's weird. I drive by that place all the time, and they have trucks galore coming and going, so obviously they're doing a heck of a business. I know a lot of the schools in this area use that garbage.

Some institutions just get soaked, I was talking to a cleaner who worked for a school district, ran a WM 1200 TM, and all he had was this off brand of chems on his truck, I asked what it that, he said it's the stuff the MILL required they use on all of their installations, I was like is it any good, he said no not really, and it cost something like $90 a gal! :shock: for the prespray.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom