The Yellow Devil strikes again.

Mikey P

Administrator
$950
Two hours mowing, half an hour bonding with their Chavez.

$700 tomorrow night for under 2 hours

20181108_193451~2.jpg20181108_183702.jpg
20181108_201909.jpg

Name
Jeff T
Does everyone always use the pads when running the Cimex? Last one I used my brushes, and got positive feedback. It just cost me chems..... anyone?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Does everyone always use the pads when running the Cimex? Last one I used my brushes, and got positive feedback. It just cost me chems..... anyone?
Pads.

Mostly beige but we carry grey and bbc's with the power stripe. We use the soft brushes for area rugs and the stiff brushes for tile & grout.

Mikey P

Administrator
Quit bonding

You think I got this gig based on my good looks?

the initial bonding session revealed that he use to be the facilities manager for the Marine base I now own.
This session revealed that Scruz takes care of the largest Senior Care facility in town, which he had questions as to how they do things there..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My reply to those ignorant comments is , “my BUSINESS made that much per hour. I get paid a percentage of that income”

It’s insulting how they see us as their employee.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Rick was DS2 ever 2 ounces per gallon or am I dreaming?

DS2 has always been listed at 4 oz per gal. But we're conservative in recommending product dilution. In reality you can extend it down to 2 oz per gal and still get good results. We frequently hear from cleaners who go lower than the recommended dilution.

If you miss tea tree scent you can go with Encap-1. It’s our “original” formula for folks who still want the original encap detergent that started the encap revolution. https://www.excellent-supply.com/Re...ion-Carpet-Cleaning-Products-Encap_p_307.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom