THE ZIPPER DEMO VIDEO

Bjorn

remember i am cleaning with on hand other on the camera

I have to say once i got used to it the zipper works pretty damn good quality is over the top.

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z02adZxzL4l]

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I still don't see the advantage over just a plain ole wand in fact I see a disadvantage. its less handy that just a wand, you have to do a side stroke to get right next to the wall. it doesn't offer agitation and frankly a glided wand just isn't that hard to push and use to clean carpets. its basically a cumbersome wand with 2 vac slots. why not buy a RV 360i isn't it cheaper anyways at least it has agitation.

Bjorn

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nuV6Fj_L4u]

I am really putting this zipper to work and I see advantages with folks who have bad backs or wrists
one nice thing it creates a nice steam chamber like a mini sauna on the carpet

Vacuum recovery is very good and I am running a flo of ten at 400 psi

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Zippers look good... I would not want to use one in a residential setting either.

Would love to have one for those days when we have to wand 40000sqft of hotel ball rooms with two trucks side by side (in one day)!! Yup those days are the back breakers and not some 1000sqft residential that you can wand out with a 2"wand and glide.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I think it would be good in residential... I mean look he was only using one hand! I could drink my coffee and clean at the same time.

TimP

joeynbgky said:
I think it would be good in residential... I mean look he was only using one hand! I could drink my coffee and clean at the same time.

You can 1 arm a glided wand too....

Dirtmonger

It looks like the hinge connection to the head has some lateral play in it. Almost like an articulating joint.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom