The Zooper Wand

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20221222_171937.jpgIMG_20221222_171953.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

FredC

Village Idiot
I have an idea similar to this just a lot less galvy pipish…..single head dual port….but it’s beyond my current machining abilities

And really doesn’t solve any issues

Reactions: SamIam

FredC

Village Idiot
Will the draw be equal?

“Mine”? As equal as possible given the nature of airflow….you aren’t going to get perfectly equal draw especially after additional resistance to flow is added

But will the inequality be enough to matter…..

And it’s a cool idea but it doesn’t really solve an issue I’ve had. The zipper is probably the best implementation of this because beyond the potential of greater extraction or extraction in both directions it’s greatest benefit is in the area of fatigue which a wand style dual port doesn’t do much for and why the wand handle zipper was short lived

Mikey P

Administrator
“Mine”? As equal as possible given the nature of airflow….you aren’t going to get perfectly equal draw especially after additional resistance to flow is added

But will the inequality be enough to matter…..

And it’s a cool idea but it doesn’t really solve an issue I’ve had. The zipper is probably the best implementation of this because beyond the potential of greater extraction or extraction in both directions it’s greatest benefit is probably in the area of fatigue which a wand style dual port probably doesn’t do much for and why the wand handle zipper was short lived

And how did you design your jetting?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Make the two vac heads close together just enough to put the spray bar in the middle. THAT was my idea a few years ago

Reactions: SamIam
Back
Top Bottom