There must be a BETTER WAY to find a GOOD EMPLOYEE

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
On that same note, what nationalites won't you hire?
Had some trouble with Canadians, but the nationality/skin color/private life doesn't matter. Since we have a mix of our employees featured on our website and Facebook pages the overt bigots must be calling someone else.

Of course, APPEARANCE matters. If an applicant looks like they should be working in an Astral Lights bookstore or catching frogs for a living, they probably should be.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hey Bryan, I was concentrating more on the not looking like a rapist aspect. Though, I really like that Astral Light idea.
Could you put a link?

steve_64

the best ive had so far i still have but he is looking for fulltime, is a 6'4" 280 lb black guy. ive had one other black guy who helps on occasion, a puerto rican girl who was my best worker next to my daughter. ive had several others who didnt work out including my brother. he has to stay in the van when he drives lol but those mentioned were all good for business but my current guy has gotten a few funny looks but hes so good with people they relax pretty quickly. nobody has gone out on thier own yet other than to do thier own. i always end up having to redo it for them though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom