Michael
IMG_1994.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
IMG_1988.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
that is what my customer told me.

"The breaker keeps popping for no reason"

" I just cleaned it the last time I used it."

I don't think he was being fully truthful with me.

Name
Nate W.
Dafaq, you a supplier as well?!? Where do you find these #FallOffTheTruckSpecials ... Stop watching Fast and Furious!

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I take it he doesn't prevacuum? I only use mine for commercial carpet and clean it after I use it.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
lol they are so easy to clean too after a scrub. We leave it right where it is on the last area we scrub then pull brushes use vac hose, rinse with some steam from the wand and vac the brushes put it back together then back in the truck

takes like 2min. Our first CRB is from right when strong dry came out and it still has original gears, I think 5 years of use

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Richard
I am very green to Carpet Cleaning. I use a porty, and recently purchased a rotor wash to Scrub carpet and clean tile. I don't know if I'm just crazy but when I got my rotor wash home the first thing I did was wax it with car wax and most of the dirt wipes off. I also figured the car wax keeps any water from rusting anything out.

Maybe it's just because I'm a very small operation but I couldn't imagine spending any kind of money on that and not taking care of it

Name
Nate W.
I just give it wipe down with WD40 after watering the ground and running the brushes through it.. The rods are easier to put in and pull out with lube on it too...:shifty:

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

randy

Name
Randy
Needs a new thermal relay if it's constantly popping. Recent quality control with Brush N clean has sunk to a all time LOW, although I have had 6 of there units I will not buy anymore . Nearly as crappy as strongDRY ( now calling themselves CRB industries) I have a 15" that had a bad thermal relay from the start. Total pain that cost me around $ 85 to repair. I have had every CRB there is, believe me STICK WITH WHITTAKER . They are the lowest cost CRB to operate in the long term . They have a great repair department and honor warranties. Frankly these other guys are all about as fly by night as you can get.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Strong industry sells the CRB that are made in China...strongdry sell what CCA distributed to them.. which is what I bought. Made in Austria. I see it lasting me for a long time to come..as you maintain it..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
this is a cca unit just like a whittaker all metal old design is.

the breaker was popping because of the many pets that this machine had pulled out of the carpet and the user let dry in the machine as shown in the pics.

the thickest point in the sheath of hair was about half an inch and was there for a long time causing some pitting in the metal.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom