these must be made from 14 karat gold..?

Mikey P

Administrator
cause most tool makers (cough!! RV) are too damn cheap to install them on their extractors.

I mean, come on $2500 and these are aftermarket?

20140506_171422_zps9408f1b4.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A couple of weeks ago I get a frantic call about wand with jets that are clogged and they need another or a wire or needle. I sent them another wand and they sent the clogged jet tool back to me. I check the jets and they are fine. Checked the filter and its so full I it was difficult to pull apart. :madd:

They never even checked the filter. :oldrolleyes:

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'm always amazed how much stuff those things collect. Where the heck does that crap come from

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The worse part it was a supervisor helping on a big job. He's been here nearly 30 years. He should have known better, he's cleaned many a filter out before. He just panicked because they had a bunch of work in front of them.

A 3-minute fix turned into a 15-minute wait on a tool.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The worse part it was a supervisor helping on a big job. He's been here nearly 30 years. He should have known better, he's cleaned many a filter out before. He just panicked because they had a bunch of work in front of them.

A 3-minute fix turned into a 15-minute wait on a tool.

so... the guy in the office didn't immediately ASK about the filter before wasting that 15 minutes?

:-)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
so... the guy in the office didn't immediately ASK about the filter before wasting that 15 minutes?

:-)
Its a little early to get hit so hard Lee! :p

No I ASSumed the 30-year vet would have checked that before he called me. I went with his jets are clogged story, since its common to have those little sand like particles get caught in a jet. I thought he knew what he was talking about.

Ok ok its my fault, I should have asked him if he checked it. I plead mercy from the court! :winky:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If a hydroforce or wand doesn't work it is always the first questions like the first question I ask if a truckmount wont start is "is the waste tank empty" an argument ensues then they check it then silence....then an i'll call you back....

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller

A little red light tied into the float makes it idiot proof. Mount it on the dash. I try to pop off filters once a month. I have a timer on my phone to remind me of monthly maintenance.

Gene

Becker

Name
Becker

You don't need much of an iq to clean carpet. Thank god.

We've got no room for boring.

Reactions: Newman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom