They say never to scratch your nose at an auction...

Bob Foster

or you own it.

W4.jpg

Bob Foster

He wants something newer.

When I'm done with it and it's wrapped most people will never know the difference. About the only thing that would give it away are the headlights, turn signals and grill. Its going to get parked and built out over the next year or so with the intentions of a new TM going into it. When its done it will look Vawter new top to bottom and inside out.

Bob Foster

No. That's what I paid for it. Up here in the Republic of Canada the cheapest price I could find one like it would be over $15,000.

I'm over the moon with the deal.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
No. That's what I paid for it. Up here in the Republic of Canada the cheapest price I could find one like it would be over $15,000.

I'm over the moon with the deal.
soooooo you bought that over HERE.......
how does that work when you take it back......

used to be purt near impossible :x

Bob Foster

It's easy to import them. It takes about the same length of time as it does to go through a Wal-Mart checkout.

I've imported lots of stuff, boats motorcycles.. The local dealers want you to think it tough so they can sell their overpriced stuff. Same reason almost all my CC stuff comes from the US of A.

gavin

nice deal. With graphics it's hard to tell a new one from a slightly older one. it'll look purdy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom