Thick and Thirsty

Mikey P

Administrator
No, this ain't about Watson.

It's about John G's new pads.

He sent my a few to try out so I wiped em out on a regular commercial account of mine today.

After Mexing with Hot Knife we post padded with them.
A bit thicker and much fluffier then his older pads, glide much easier and although partially synthetic, still grab a ton of loosened soil. It appears they will hold more as well, so less flipping/ changing will be required.

I hope they hold up as well as the Egyptian pads.

This place gets a ton of traffic, students dripping Chinese medicinal herbs and tinctures all over the place..

Came out beautiful.

Greenie

those are the 50/50 cotton microfiber ones?

Which ones are you calling the Egyptian ones, the brown colored ones?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I know, swapmeat stuff, but how much can I expect to get some nice bonnets for?

I think they are getting between $25 and $40 a piece for them at my distributor, there has got to be a better way...

danpauselius

I hope the pads last longer. I've got a case of brand new 21 in pads and I only use them for spotting towels.

Al

Mike did you use them with the rotary?

I got some too "Gladiator pads", I used Blaze and OP'd the berber in my shop. It looks awesome. The pads picked up more dirt and were easier to twirl. I did have an issue with them though, when I took the glider off it pulled a bunch of loops out of the pad.

John G

Thanks Mike, don't worry about them distorting though, that is OK, they will last a long time, My three test pads are on use #118 and I have beaten the daylights out of them. In fact one got a hole in it when it was new from running on some tackless, it never got bigger, just kept running.

Greenie

If the velcro pulled on em' it seems running them on a non-velcro drive pad would be a solution. Mike does your Rotary have velcro?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thick and thirsty- for a minute I thought you overheard what women say about me?

:lol:

At least that was what they said in my dream last night.

John Watson

Ok Ok ,I might be a little thick in the head, Swhat happens to us partial Norsk bleeds..

I useta say my chest fell which caused the belly bulge, but, now my chest is gettin bigger to. The damn gravity affect is taken over and rushing towards the knees.

If I keep going the way I am I will be looking to wear the size 52 Bermuda shorts Dr Edgar P threw at me 25 years ago. (I asked him if his tailor was the same one I used back home. "Omar the tent maker" who now worked exclusively for Alaska Tent and Tarp).

Thirsty, yeah your rite, I am always looking for a diet drink that works.

So I can have it with my burger and fries.

9-11 had special meaning to me before 2001.

9-11-87 4 days clean of smoking 3 1/2 packs a day (quit cold turkey)

Still love the smell of good cigars and pipe tabacky and have been tempted many times.

9-11-87 joined my church.

9-11-2000 Started the Prizm diet, no white flour or white sugar, Lost 50 lbs in 6 mo lost another 30 in the following 6 mo. Kept it off for over 3 years. (Motorcycle got great gas mileage) went back to work on the truck when our son got hurt and couldn't work for 10 months. Gained back my 80 lbs plus 5 as a bonus.

9-11-2007 HHMMM
Supposed to be in Vegas for a CCINW board meeting 8AM till noon on the 12th, Gotta fly in a day early. The ozone is heavy around Quarks Lounge. The borg and klingons are wondering about. Oh heck, I can start dieting after Connections is over!!

Ken, I also have the perfect dreams, I can see the floor and other things when I look down at my feet..

ron markam

Mike are using a glider with your rotary ? And if yes why?Also what type of pad driver do you use?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom