THINGS A LITTLE SLOW?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
They are here.... a lot........Michigan totally suxs!!!
<<<<<GET ON THE PHONE>>>>

It's working....i've shaken NINE jobs outta the bushes in TWO hours this morning! MOST of them are for NOV.....but so what...that's almost here!

When the going gets tough..
The tough get goin'.......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I believe that maybe i'm already...my people?

If DAnny don come though wit that TEN bones....i may starve...ta def!

UPDATE:
11 jobs.....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
UPDATE:

It's jus before 2:00PM and i've wrote up 14 jobs...........from callin'.......if a BDCC lik me can do it.........NAWWW...nevermind!
Guess i'll put some clothes on and run some errands!

DON'T FORGET...
FREE Rubber Room Admittance....

time running out!

steve r

bob,

i had gotten slow too until today.phone rang more today than it had in 2 weeks go figure.im good for a couple weeks now anyway.

TimP

11 jobs at 44.95 = 494.45

I can see how it's hard to make ends meet for you Bob. I did 2 jobs today and billed them out at 315.......

Walt

bob vawter said:
They are here.... a lot........Michigan totally suxs!!!
<<<<<GET ON THE PHONE>>>>

It's working....i've shaken NINE jobs outta the bushes in TWO hours this morning! MOST of them are for NOV.....but so what...that's almost here!

When the going gets tough..
The tough get goin'.......

Curious on what you say. Things haven't gotten really slow here (just a little). However, I some how expect they might. Thanks for any insight.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
bob tell us ur secret approch 2 talking people into booking!! i'm sure we could all learn something.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I have SEVERAL approches that i find works well.....and i change them up as to HOW the voice sounds, when they answer.......gotta be quick!
I ALWAYS introduce mysef as Bob the Carpet Cleaner...flat out! Then i might say that i'm calling people that may be a little behind in their CC!
OR if they sound real friendly i MAY say that i'm upgrading my computer and i'm making sure everyone is where they're SUPPOSE TO BE!
I tell them that my computer says they're overdue.....for a cleaning!
TODAY my spiel was to set their Holiday cleaning up early cuz last year some of ya's got mad because i couldn't fit them in....it worked real well!

And SOMEHOW...always work the word "dear" into the conversation........

DON TRY THAT WIT WHITE WOMEN!!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob, I'm being serious now..

what's your cancellation rate on the phone solicitation jobs?

and do you notice a greater rate of cancellations for the ones scheduled farther out?

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Well of course Larry.....however i KNOW the ones that are gonna give me problems so i mostly overbook...and set up an extra job...that sometimes i gotta squeez in!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OH YEA...and i always close by telling them very firmly that i'm counting on you to keep this appointment as i'm saving the spot...FOR THEM!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
cool never thought about the updating the computer idea.

bob do you ever offer any incentives? free room, discount, etc.?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My Pappy lerrnt me very early NEVER to say FREE.......

as THAT establishes the value of yor service...forever!

HOWEVER...I'm apt to "throw in" something for a good cheerleader.....

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
I received 4 cleaning related calls today and booked 3, after a weak of almost nothing.

strange, awfull day here too, rainy, windy, and cold

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Larry..it differs as to what time of the month...but on solicited calls...maybe 1 outta five....guessin'!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've been dead in the water for around a month! However, the phone started ringing today and things are looking better.

I was cleaning this morning and walked out to the V to get something and I noticed this guy sitting in his pick-up watching me. When he saw me looking at him, he got out of his truck and asked me if I would come give him an estimate when I was through. He pointed out his house down the street. He'd been outside working in his yard and heard my V screaming. He said he thought it was a jet stuck in take off mode. He came to find out what was making all the noise and saw my sign.

I sold him all his carpet cleaning and all his stone flooring. I'll be doing it Friday.

My first walk-up.

Rex Tyus

admiralclean said:
I've been dead in the water for around a month! However, the phone started ringing today and things are looking better.

I was cleaning this morning and walked out to the V to get something and I noticed this guy sitting in his pick-up watching me. When he saw me looking at him, he got out of his truck and asked me if I would come give him an estimate when I was through. He pointed out his house down the street. He'd been outside working in his yard and heard my V screaming. He said he thought it was a jet stuck in take off mode. He came to find out what was making all the noise and saw my sign.

I sold him all his carpet cleaning and all his stone flooring. I'll be doing it Friday.

My first walk-up.

Damn is Jim gonna be pissed.

Able 1

Name
Keith
No records this month YET, but I might have a record day on thursday thinking like $1,450 but we will see! I want to make what the V guys make is all! :D :D

It has been a very average October but I passed last year a month ago, so this is ok with me.

Fon Johnson

It has been slow here for about 5 or 6 weeks, but it is picking up. I have taken advantage of the time to some networking, and I'm looking at some people for a sales position.

Fon Johnson

admiralclean said:
You gotta do more than look at me, Fon.

Fill out the application, you doofus.

Are you having a danny moment?

Huh?

I think YOU just had a Danny moment!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom