Things you have learned this year?

What are some of the things you have learned this Year? For me it was, Stickey tabs are great, dust off legs first. Truckmounts are great machines,until it cost 100 bucks to fill them back when. 2.5 hose is not needed with runs of less then 150 feet. Judsons are added to my good suppliers list. Marty getting a vortex was a good thing, he seems to like us all now. His posts are some of the best. For me, it is nice to be here and learn. I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas, and a prosperous new year. Ron

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Santa and the three wise men come in all colors and nationalities.........

Getting rid of my 1.5 whip, new chems from Judson, back using Powermax ...what a great all around spray for Tile,carpet,uph. and marty is still a weinee after being absent on the boards for 2 years.

Able 1

Name
Keith
ronald pantelas said:
What are some of the things you have learned this Year? For me it was, Stickey tabs are great, dust off legs first. Truckmounts are great machines,until it cost 100 bucks to fill them back when. 2.5 hose is not needed with runs of less then 150 feet. Judsons are added to my good suppliers list. Marty getting a vortex was a good thing, he seems to like us all now. His posts are some of the best. For me, it is nice to be here and learn. I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas, and a prosperous new year. Ron

This might be true with bigger TM"s but I have a 25 horse and I notice a HUGE difference at 100'. It would take me all day to list the things I've learned this year... I did learn of a place called Mikey's Board and the help and knowledge is endless! Thanks to all here...

Marry Christmas!
Keith

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
I've learned that ODIN knows his stuff and is a straight shooter..

Who is this Odin that you speak of? Just kidden Terry. Did I ever tell you that my daughter had a boy 9 months ago and named him,, wait for it....wait for it....... Odin. I tried to talk her out of it but it was the boyfriends grandfather's name. Merry Christmas all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom