Thinking of buying a Eclipse Porty

ErikG

Have you gDescription Product Documentation and Videos

Truck Mount Power in a Portable Extractor !

13 Gal. Solution / 15 Gal. Recovery Tanks

The Eclipse has power impossible to find in other Portable Extractors, and even hard to find in many Truck Mounts.

The Eclipse offers models with 3 Vacuum Motors that produce 249" Water-Lift (almost 18" Mercury-Lift).

** New Eclipse Quad 500 Model: 4 Vacuum Motors w/ 500psi Adj. Pump. Produces around 340" Water-Lift. Monster Suction!!

The next generation of High-Powered Portable Extractors is here. CleanCraft's Eclipse is a machine like no other. Whether you are currently using another portable unit or a truck mount, you will not believe the power of this unit! Not only does the Eclipse provide power, but it also has features, components, and the look that makes this unit stand above all others.

uys seen the power out of this unit.

Greenie

Is that one of those $4000 portys?

I'm interested in looking at Mytee's new 4 vacuum porty at Connections, supposed to be 1/3 of the above cost.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Greenie;

I would also like to see the Mytee 4-vac extractor.

What pressure solution pump will it offer ?

I would guess about 450 PSI, with the energy efficient 1/3 HP motor.

Larry

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
only four cords and its own generator to run.

i'll stick with my Truckforce 3500, 35 amps it enough for me.

ErikG

I know the recoil and the truck force 3500 are better but your unit is 3800 . This new porty is just as strong for 1800 or their 4 vac for 2200 that they claim 19 mercury and 349 lift or so with 300 cfm. It Just comes down to the cash this is going to be a second machine for a sub.

Name
John LaBarbera
If the the vacs are staged in series to get the H2O (349") the air flow will be well below a 70 CFM. The performance will be much better if it was balanced like 180" and 200 CFM.

John

Greenie

The Eclipse appears to pack a lot of performance in a $3000 package, but i've had a few customers with one get frustrated over popping breakers, if you have to turn off some components like onboard heat, why pay the money for it, should just get a less expensive model.

I also hold some prejudice against false numbers, It's not that hard to publish true waterlift and cfm and amp draw numbers.

Warren, what other portys have you used to compare against, and if you don't mind, what specifically do you like about your machine over any other?

ErikG

As I mentioned this unit would be for a sub I have 7000 watt generator on my van and sub has 5500 watt generator in his trailer he will be towing. If were running of a generator I would say this unit would be fine

Ernie G

Erik, I'm just curious, if your running off a generator why don't you just buy a truckmount.

Greenie

GenSet is cool for auxillary power, but I don't want to run off one all the time.
I have lots of customers who have struggled through the above scenario, after a couple of years they just bought a 2nd hand TM and never looked back. In fact I'm pretty sure by the time you bought a superduper porty, a booster, a "good" generator, propane heater etc...you would have saved a few cents on a used TM and had your sanity to spare.

A porty is portable, roll it out of the trailer and call it good if you are on a budget.
And anyone that thinks onboard elec. heat is good, need to change the tiny jets on the wand and quit misting carpet.

ErikG

We have some closed door contracts coming up soon banks, rest& bars after hours cleanings. You need to have a strong porty . But I do see what talkin about a used TM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom