Thinking of Cimexing, if that's a word.

steamron

Name
Ron
I usually do this large carpeted room every 6 months to a year, but during Covid they replaced just about the entire carpeted area's.
This is only 1.5 years old,
My TM and Zipper will take 3X longer and a lot of water.

Check out the pics, you can see how it's not even touched under a table and cart.

IMG20230407111056.jpg IMG20230407111047.jpg

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I usually do this large carpeted room every 6 months to a year, but during Covid they replaced just about the entire carpeted area's.
This is only 1.5 years old,
My TM and Zipper will take 3X longer and a lot of water.

Check out the pics, you can see how it's not even touched under a table and cart.

View attachment 121908 View attachment 121909
Cimex will do a great job as will a Phoenix or similar.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
You should be fine hitting that carpet with your Cimex. I'd suggest Encap-Clean DS2 and FiberPlus Max pads.
You could also apply Encap-Punch as a pre-spray before you run over it with the Cimex.

Be sure to take some before and after pictures.
You can submit pics on the bottom of the Excellent Supply website and get a $25 discount on Releasit.
before and after.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I highly disagree! Cimexing (action) is the verb of the noun Cimex. Noun is a person, place, or thing. He should be successful using his Cimex as a noun to scrub that carpet😬

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I stand corrected. I conferred with my wife. Nancy's my resident grammarian. Although Cimexing could be a noun, in this context you're correct... it's a verb. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I think you're right. 👍

We've got some smart guys here. I had to look that one up:
"A gerund is the noun form of a verb that ends in -ing. For example, playing, dancing, eating."

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Nevertheless, using the Cimex on that carpet is an Excellent ideal. I would do exactly as Rick suggested with Encap Punch and DS2 with gray pads. If there’s additional spots I’d use TOPS spotter. I would do like Mike said, but with an Orbital.

Reactions: encapman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom