flood003.jpg

flood002-1.jpg

flood001-1.jpg

whooooooo hoooooooo packing out early this morning

flood004-1.jpg

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
At the risk of sounding like Craig "Moe" Lindquist, just because the RH is 30% doesn't mean it's dry. Walls? Subfloor?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ed said:
At the risk of sounding like Craig "Moe" Lindquist, just because the RH is 30% doesn't mean it's dry. Walls? Subfloor?

Considering Terje works on some of the biggest oil rigs in the world as an engineer. I have full confidence that he knows thermodynamics. Carpet cleaning just pays for tee times and Hawaii trips.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Hoody, I've known Terry, on these boards and through phone conversations, since before you were out of middle school. I know he's a very integlligent and skilled dude. I used to buy glides from Terry back in the day. But rarely, without the aid of serious heat will a structure completely dry in 1 day after a tub overflow. Maybe it was caught within minutes of the tub overflowing? Maybe not. Most likely everything is cool. I was also being somewhat "tounge in cheek" with my comments. I should have known better :roll:

C

cucu

that is not the vortex drying system Terry...are you sure you know what your doing ?
the lives of these young people is in your restoration skills.....and your off to play golf.......

fook em............................HAVE FUN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom