This board seems kinda lame too often

Name
Steve Lawrence
Okay, I'm being a little harsh. Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky but it seems all the cc bulletin boards of old had a lot more lively discussion about all the topics of our industry. Seems there was more sharing of info or something.

Any one else feel that some of the thrill has gone from carpet cleaning bbs?

BTW, I do appreciate this board and will continue to participate. It's my favorite board and I appreciate reading the input from all cleaners, new and old. Thanks, Mikey for giving us this great place. And thanks to all Mikey's Board contributors.

Steve

Reactions: cleanimagemarketing

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I realize that People from MichiGan come here for a thrill. I think vAwter was having this problem til he started taking the blue pill. Couple weeks a go I started using this new Micro Fiber Scrub pads for pre-scrubbin. I was thrilled. Does this help you out?

Golden Boy

Name
Steve Lawrence
Now that's interesting, Waldo. Do you use your Micro Fiber Scrub pads under a rotary or oscillator?

Okay, Fred. I'll start a better thread soon.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
OP machine its a grey microfiber with the blue strips. The bluestrips are like astro turf carpet.

Golden Boy

Becker

Name
Becker
It is not the board...

The board is great..

It is the users.

We really should talk about presprays again real soon.

No worries, though, I'm sure Mikey will introduce a new Alias soon to liven things up.

F

FB7777

Okay, I'm being a little harsh. Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky but it seems all the cc bulletin boards of old had a lot more lively discussion about all the topics of our industry. Seems there was more sharing of info or something.

Any one else feel that some of the thrill has gone from carpet cleaning bbs?

BTW, I do appreciate this board and will continue to participate. It's my favorite board and I appreciate reading the input from all cleaners, new and old. Thanks, Mikey for giving us this great place. And thanks to all Mikey's Board contributors.

Steve

Ann Arbor Irony...

" The most lame and uninteresting participants complain most often about how lame and uninteresting the boards are "

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I may second that.
And also add a secondary concern: Waldo seem to be a lot tamer than he used to be.

Ever since Yorkie and his "if you don't buy my machine, you got no cojones gringo" (god bless their soul), things seem to be on a too even keel here.

Though Mike practically quadrupled his daily posts (top notch no doubt), I already miss Harper, Uncle Unk, Todd, Green Gurl (because I want Bob to be happy again,) Foster and................... Mardie :winky:

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My life is now complete......to be mentioned by Waldo is a dream come true................finally!

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
As a new user to this board I appreciate the information on here. It's good to have a place to ask questions and learn.

What I don't particularly care for here is that nearly half of the threads, after a few serious answers, falls into the back and forth of making fun of one another or inside jokes directed at someone. That gets a bit annoying.

steve_64

i think the problem is mostly lack of new blood.
how many times can you talk about prespray. :hopeless:

steve_64

As a new user to this board I appreciate the information on here. It's good to have a place to ask questions and learn.

What I don't particularly care for here is that nearly half of the threads, after a few serious answers, falls into the back and forth of making fun of one another or inside jokes directed at someone. That gets a bit annoying.

i use to feel that way too. but once you get to know the personalities its what keeps things interesting.

steve_64

I think the problem is that once you go of script it puts some people into a confused frenzy :hopeless:

lol, i use to come in here and try and be serious about business and i think thats what others do so the goofiness gets frustrating. but if they stick around long enough like i have they lighten up and come here for fun too. i do go overboard sometimes though. :icon_redface:

i think i let my personality from online dating sites seep over into here. :winky:

steve_64

cheeeeeeet...Steves got meds i never HEARD off...............

and i told the doctor what i wanted. he was very reluctant but with a little persuation and probably a crazed look in my eye he agreed.

he says i know myself better than anyone hes ever met.

he gave me a bible last time i saw him. :eekk:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
and i told the doctor what i wanted. he was very reluctant but with a little persuation and probably a crazed look in my eye he agreed.

he says i know myself better than anyone hes ever met.

he gave me a bible last time i saw him. :eekk:

Catch something off those hookers.. Ur .. a... Strippers?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I think the problem is that once you go of script it puts some people into a confused frenzy :hopeless:

now Mardie...put yor big girl panties on an' suck it up........
BIGGIRLPANTIES.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
now Mardie...put yor big girl panties on an' suck it up........
BIGGIRLPANTIES.jpg

I went to a show in a peeler bar back in the early 80s and the peelers name was fatty annie.She was over 600 lbs. She used to get guys to come up on the stage and she would pick them up with one arm flip them upside down pull her panties open and dunk them in. I laughed so hard my gut was sore for 2 days.

randy

Name
Randy
I think it has to due with there just being so many boards, way too many really.
Eventually that will settle down and some will disappear. For a while ever distributor decided that a board will help sell their products and they jumped in, probably not realizing what a huge hassle a board can be.

Mikey P

Administrator
the cliche is true

you board, your home, your business and your life is what you make of it.

Want something different to happen?

Don't bitch about it or wait for somebody else to do it,just do it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if you want answer then ask a question. you want a lively discussion give an opinion. the idiot mikey was absolutely right it is what you make of it. since i am rich and know everything my needs are different than yours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom