This Clean Free stuff works pretty well.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Jim Pemberton got me hooked on clean free. I've used it on just about everything now. except wool (and I don't plan to) and I must say it cleans just about everything just as well as my heavy duty prespray does.

thanks Jim Pemberton!!

http://youtu.be/x1asy5xr8-I

Name
Andy McFadden
I used a jar of it when it first came out, ( as pre spray and rinse together) thought it worked good,, BUT I got "the carpet feels stiff" complaints. never had those complaints before so I stopped using it.

I think they reworked the formula sense then? Maybe took care of that issue. If so I might be interested in trying it again. I like that you can use it for so many types of cleaning including VLM.

BTW, Great video!!

Last edited:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I've used this at my own house I never got any stiffness or stickiness.. I've been running it as a ps and as a rinse at the same time.. you can really tell where the customer used spotter or spilled soaps when you spray it down. turns white because it foams that spot a little.

I will be ordering from Jim again soon. I went threw a 5 gallon pail so far with no problems, just great results. besides it mixes up so much easier then the other powders I've used. I still keep flex powder in the van for the nasty nasty stuff.

Reactions: J Scott W

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I was using dyna force rinse but the clean free in a few tests Ive done works better.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
b537b18e5cb3a31f901eaf146cbe17b5.jpg

Clean free got all this grease out.

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom