This company gives away overflow jobs!

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
BossOptima is giving away overflow work in my area. They are from west coast somewhere. Wondering if any one heard of them. Are they trust worthy to pay the contractor? Have you had any dealings with them? Sounds like a great opportunity to build a great relationship!

• Angry
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
BossOptima is giving away overflow work in my area. They are from west coast somewhere. Wondering if any one heard of them. Are they trust worthy to pay the contractor? Have you had any dealings with them? Sounds like a great opportunity to build a great relationship!
Had a couple of dealings with them. Don't pay very well or often. I don't they are overflow jobs. They use other carpet cleaners as sub contractors.

Name
Jeff T
Just check the reviews, that will tell you all you need to know....
Or use the search feature here, or on other CC sites...

FredC

Village Idiot
SCAM

There is always one idiot that comes in and says "but boss optima paid me right there via paypal"..still a SCAM... and that idiot's time is coming.

I find it odd Raf doesn't know.

Also tempted to move this...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
but the owner Mike something called personally...sounded like a nice guy.

(keep the thread where newbies can see it / they give the industry and great cleaners really bad name)

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
If you are going somewhere with this Raf get there....otherwise this thread is getting dumped in the RR

Boss Optima has a long history of not paying. These also aren't overflow jobs they are a lead company.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There is several previous threads about this

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
but the owner Mike something called personally...sounded like a nice guy.

they're watching you, Raf

1617837312003.png

lta

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
so this guy Mike Oochu or whst ever his name.... this guy has stiffed alot of carpet cleaners after working for him? Is thst right?
And no one has been able to grab by the throat and get him straight? Amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
so this guy Mike Oochu or whst ever his name.... this guy has stiffed alot of carpet cleaners after working for him? Is thst right?
And no one has been able to grab by the throat and throw him out a window?
Go do a job for them, make 40% ( if you’re lucky) of the ticket, then wait up to 52 weeks to get paid, maybe if ever...

Fook, sign me up...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
It amazes me no one has caught up to this guy. To cheat a hard working guy is pretty lame. Mike oughta do a zoom hot seat with this guy.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Wow!

"The company website states that they send a state of the art, mobile cleaning unit. Technicians are certified and have ownership in the company. I was sent an outsourced individual that was in a broken down, white van. This person now has access to my home. This individual pulled into my garage and scraped my garage door. I’ve provided pictures to boss optima. When I went in the next day, approximately 15 hours later, the floor was sticky and I left footy prints in the sticky substance. I called to express my frustrations and concerns. Boss optima then informed this outsourced person that I was unhappy. This person, that is not a boss optima technician, went back to my property and let themselves into my house. I did not give them consent to do so. My 11 year old daughter was on her way home from school. I informed bossoptima that I was calling the police because I feared for my daughters safety. I was lied to about the services that they provide. The website is a total lie. I have spoken to a few different individuals who have told me the owner will be contacting me but he has yet to do so. I take great measures to ensure my daughter and my own safety. I really thought I was hiring a precessional in a state of the art mobile cleaning unit. I now have sticky floors. I do not want them to send another outsourced technician to my home. They violated my safety and trust. I respectfully request a Full refund for false advertising and violation of personal safety. They did not provide the service I had paid for. I hope that someone in the company sees this and has the humility to understand the gravity of the situation. Please do the right thing. "

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Another

"Do not work for this company it has been 6 months since I did the job and they will not pay they keep sending me a message saying they're having technical difficulties in my area but payment will be soon they won't do anything there a scam and they've ripped off so many people. I am going to leave this review everywhere I can so no one else has to get sucked in by there egregious behavior."

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom