This guy is doing what Marty SHOULD be with his business.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I doubt Marty would like the concessions he would have to make: no truck mount, no prevacuuming, no glides in residential, no mechanical agitation of prespray, psi at 100 to 150, " 'cause anything over that soaks the carpet."
On the other hand having 4 trucks pulling in $600000 gross with low costs while he golfs and goes to the gym would be some consolation.

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay, I hafta agree w/Mike, a good listen.
Interesting stuff on there to say the least, and yes I did listen to the entire thing, sounds like a pretty "real deal" kinda guy. Many good ideas.

I especially liked this gem!~

"Clean for the masses live w/the classes;
clean for the classes, live w/the masses."

That's some true stuff right there, having been on both ends.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I listened to that dude live, and I was intriqued with him. I wondered at a few of the things he said, like being able to clean a whole house with two men and a portable in an hour, but much of what he says rings true to me.

I think my market is more tailored to that business approach than my present ICS busisness model, but I am just not sure I can live by the averages. The first time I did a $199 whole house that took me 4 hours, I would freak!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I bet Terry will find some new material on that. And I learned some new words also.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Thanks Marty- I wasn't going back to listen to that again for a few mispronounced words. But if you're doing an infomercial you should be able to pronounce the hard words.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
which video are you all watching? The link goes to an hour video about a joe polish follower. I want to hear the guy that runs portables and makes 600000 your talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom