This is a revolutionary item that is going to change the industry.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
There's no question that truck mounted hot water extraction was the biggest change from fifty years ago. Rotary extractors and low-moisture furniture tools are great additions.

In the last twenty years I'll go with Big Bill. The combination of the internet (as we know it today), better software and smaller/lower priced hardware have had more of an impact than anything else.

More recently the portable furnace for building drying.

What's next? Running our truckmounted HWE units on natural gas. Low-E and sourced locally, with very little expense to make the switch. Which will be terrific until self-cleaning textiles and surfaces get to common-user price points. A few of us will survive as boutique cleaners for the wealthy that can afford natural textiles and can pay to have them cared for. It's impossible to look fifty years ahead.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry don't tell me you are one of them 5-6 home a day best cc in the world guys.

nah...been there, done that, Mardie
Our pricing for the last decade+ is in the middle/high range for my area "I guess"...i don't pay much attention what anyone else charges to be honest

never the less, what I'm telling you is...i have WAY more experience with your VS shampoo box than you have with HWE
(or every other method, for that matter)

Hope springs eternal though...so I'm reasonably sure you'll get there sooner or later ..and you'll be a better cleaner for it.
Not just efficiency wise either

..L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
and hauling it and the other tools in a trailer pulled with a bicycle.
at 4 buckz pr gal, cost to run the TM costs me a whopping 5 bukz pr hour .
Until lectro units can equal the performance of a 45 blower spinning at 3200 rpm AND heat to at least 200 degrees ...WITHOUT the need for a 7200 wt GAS generator OR 4 cords on three different circuits ....I'll eat that 5 bukz an hour if i have to

greatest advancement for me personally compared to '92 when i started full time ...easy

cell phones and chems

cell phones ...instant communication anywhere, anytime has made life SO much more productive

Chems....With the pre-sprays/detergents and specialty spotters/stain removers available today, it's down right easy to be a sOOper hero and advanced spotting wizArd

..L.T.A.

Ya I agree with Larry cellphones chemicals truckmount over a porty, computers,
and lastly I love my glides!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Fuel injected kohler. Less fuel, but we will be posting about map sensors and how to get codes when something goes wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom