This is all I need. No more Du Jour products.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I would wear my boots more often but they run my calves making me sore. I need to buy some with a wider opening.
I would wear thongs more but they ride up my ass something fierce. And if I shart it's messy.

FredC

Village Idiot
And more reasons not to eat "Fast Food"

(Yes, I know Wendy's was exempt from the report, but I'm sure they are guilty too...)

I learned a loooooong time ago working in bars to never get ice in your drink

of course the soda guns and dispensers aren't much better because they just get wiped with dirty ass rags

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Bio-8 is a great prespray that is excellent at removing urine odor and stains as well as soil. It’s made by Soap Daddy and used by me … because it works. If it’s a knock off product, tell me what product that is. I want to try it too.
Got a link?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Bio-8 is a great prespray that is excellent at removing urine odor and stains as well as soil. It’s made by Soap Daddy and used by me … because it works. If it’s a knock off product, tell me what product that is. I want to try it too.
Nevermind, I found it. I ordered a bucket. You'll be hearing from me if it doesn't work. I'm the king of urine and I'll know.

steve_64

Nevermind, I found it. I ordered a bucket. You'll be hearing from me if it doesn't work. I'm the king of urine and I'll know.
I'm going to get some soon too. And the psor. I will be watching for your response.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm going to get some soon too. And the psor. I will be watching for your response.
Oh Please quit looking at these goobers feedbacks on chemicals. Especially Damon. That goober does a ten step process to remove piss and he wonders why he’s so tired

Urine step one: rinse the spots with water!

Step 2: spray it with whatever’s in your jug since the urine salts have already dissolved from the initial rinse

Step3: HWE the whole room

You’re done

If you’re not removing the pad underneath, you’re wasting your time with any other step or fancy chemical treatment.

The carpet is PLASTIC. It’s not complicated.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Wait, oh damn it! Psor.... I though Bio-8 was Psor. I was all confused. Okay, Marty what works better and what's the difference between the two?

Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh Please quit looking at these goobers feedbacks on chemicals

Urine step one: rinse the spots with water!

Step 2: spray it with whatever’s in your jug since the urine salts have already dissolved from the initial rinse

Step3: HWE the whole room

You’re done

If you’re not removing the pad underneath, you’re wasting your time with any other step or fancy chemical treatment.

The carpet is PLASTIC. It’s not complicated.
Urine is different in Georgia.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just use Nano for everything and get killer results, even tile. But I'll give the Bio-8 a shake.

Reactions: SamIam

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
first question - ultrapac
second question- i use less or more ultrapac according to soil load. Sometimes I use none :eekk:
do you get excellent results on tile with ultrapac the reason I ask is saiger tsunami just melts everything away for my guys. I also can use a standard pre spray around 9-10 ph and if needed us it as a booster.

with that rinse I guess you could use none but I always feel better pretreating every job.

It looks really good! I only use ultrapac for commercial that is what I thought it was for

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
do you get excellent results on tile with ultrapac the reason I ask is saiger tsunami just melts everything away for my guys. I also can use a standard pre spray around 9-10 ph and if needed us it as a booster.

with that rinse I guess you could use none but I always feel better pretreating every job.

It looks really good! I only use ultrapac for commercial that is what I thought it was for
It works for the customer base I attract.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I understand that.

sometimes we had that issue but it was a lack of rinsing thoroughly and or not mixing correctly so now we mix warm with 1 scoop per gallon of water and clean smaller sections at a time.

I will give ultrapac a try on tile next time I clean my house

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom