This is all I need. No more Du Jour products.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
200 (4).gif

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nevermind, I found it. I ordered a bucket. You'll be hearing from me if it doesn't work. I'm the king of urine and I'll know.
It's a great pre spray with OXY I use the PSOR FIRST 15 minute dwell time.

I black light and flood.

You know the drill.

Bio 8 a great cleaner lots of 02.

I'm sure it's great for Chihuahuas

Reactions: Nomad74

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Wait, oh damn it! Psor.... I though Bio-8 was Psor. I was all confused. Okay, Marty what works better and what's the difference between the two?
psor is like p-lime enzyme. I am not sure if psor has the bacteria that p-lime does the job so good tho..

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It only happened once and I heard someone else say that.

Don't remember who it's an easy fix.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I have seen this happen with a variety of products when applied to heavy urine contamination.

No process gets out all the soil, deodorizer, and even urine residues. These wick to the surface and as the wet "center" of the treated area dries, the excess moisture and accompanying residues migrate out and dries to a ring.

It is a physical process of drying and migration of moisture, and not a chemical reaction. At least not in the cases I've seen.

steve_64

I saw it today on a spot the husband tried cleaning but they weren't sure what was spilled.
I started with a dry cleaning solvent to cut residues and removed some soil but the ring became more pronounced so I doused it with vol 40 and it disappeared. I cleaned it good and left a fan on it.
I hope it doesn't come back.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I saw it today on a spot the husband tried cleaning but they weren't sure what was spilled.
I started with a dry cleaning solvent to cut residues and removed some soil but the ring became more pronounced so I doused it with vol 40 and it disappeared. I cleaned it good and left a fan on it.

That should end the issue with the customer.

If it was worth the time and effort, multiple sub-surface extractions and an aggressive cleaning of the entire room, and application of an anti-wicking agent might eliminate it for good, but depending on the amount of soil and urine in the carpet, a surface touch up like that is probably for the best.

I'm to the point of spraying an anti-wicking agent on all urine subsurface extractions, as wicking and watermarking are pretty common now, especially with polyester and triexta.

(To be clear, I'm not in the business, but I am a landlord who allows pets, and I have a friends and family who have pets so.....)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That's a good trick with the solvent. I do the same often, especially where I know there were repeated cleaning attempts.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom