This is getting ridiculous...

Mikey P

Administrator
Obtain Your Water Damage Certification
MIKE, GET FIRST-HAND TECHNICIAN TRAINING

This two-day course will focus on basic construction and mechanical knowledge for the Remediation/Insurance Professional. Basic Construction for a Restoration Professional (BOCA) code will serve as the basis of the review of components and methods of basic framing, walls, roofs, exteriors, and mechanical.

Over the course of two days, there will be a combination of classroom review and hands on demonstrations and experiences. Students who attend this class will gain knowledge and skill applicable to the Restoration and Insurance Industry.

WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
To gain an understanding of how basic construction lends itself to enhancing the skill set of a remediation professional. The application of construction, knowledge and skills will contribute to the successful mitigation of a variety of emergency responses including but not limited to water, fire and mold remediation. When applying principles from the class, you will effectively minimize the needs and costs of subsequent repairs and have the opportunity to perform basic repairs with in-house staff. This HANDS-ON practical course will provide tactical training on critical skills: cutting drywall straight, proper demo techniques, drywall patching, removing and resetting a toilet light fixtures and more.

Registration Pricing: $329

Brian H

Name
Brian H
This HANDS-ON practical course will provide tactical training on critical skills: cutting drywall straight, proper demo techniques, drywall patching, removing and resetting a toilet light fixtures and more.

Registration Pricing: $329
This is why I would want to sign up!!! I never knew that removing and resetting a toilet light fixture was a thing. How naive of me.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
No mention of a needing a contractor's license in California. I just love these shade tree states.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This HANDS-ON practical course will provide tactical training on critical skills: cutting drywall straight, proper demo techniques, drywall patching, removing and resetting a toilet light fixtures and more.

The amount of "hands on" hours might be nice to know, but I'm not nearly convinced a "newbie" could benefit from the hands on portion. A program that taught the "knowledge side" of managing that type of business, and the unique challenges restorers have versus remodelers might be very useful.

In that light, some demonstrations of the work could be helpful for project managers, but it seems more than unlikely any real skills could be taught.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
When and where?

I see no "In person" option or location....awful confusing, follow the links ...

Mikey P

Administrator
When and where?

did you see this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom