This is MY Rifle.

Mikey P

Administrator
16 units on the schedule

$355 average.

the Rehab crew and I wonder why the soldiers are required to take immaculate care of their weapons, belongings, bodies and uniforms... yet can completely trash their free housing with no repercussions to their record or ability to advance in the ranks.

FredC

Village Idiot
Odd

only military housing I've cleaned is on Laurel Bay and the few I did seemed scared they were going to be sent to the brig if stuff didn't come out of the carpet. Houses seemed well kept.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Mikey P

Administrator
Kitchens are left covered in grease

Appliances a mess

Filthy bathrooms

Greasy gooey vinyl floors

Damaged walls and trim

Yards in unkempt conditions

Some with severe pet damage to the carpet

A few are left near perfect.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Odd

only military housing I've cleaned is on Laurel Bay and the few I did seemed scared they were going to be sent to the brig if stuff didn't come out of the carpet. Houses seemed well kept.

Wish they were all like that. I used too clean a lot at a MCAS and some units were disgusting.

I was so embarrassed when I first seen some had always held the Marines to a high clean standard

Guess it’s a problem a lot of time CO’s have to get involved

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
off base rentals were usually trashed but base housing didn't seem to be....maybe I just lucked out though

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
off base rentals were usually trashed but base housing didn't seem to be....maybe I just lucked out though

You definitely did. Maybe they didn’t do a good enough job on inspections here but some were stomach churning for sure.
Haven’t done one in years thankfully always hated dealing with Lincoln housing and had to always remember no firearms

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom