This is REAL stair cleaning

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you kidding me. That is some of the hackish work I have seen. Should be dry in about 24-36hrs. Don't worry about the nose or the risers

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
ya were is your dry strokes man?why didnt you clean the riser or nose? why are you splashin water everywere?
Ive hacked out some jobs but the thing is, if you hack out a job dont put it on you tube man.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm sure he was joking, when he posted the link. I highly doubt it's him cleaning. :roll:

LOL @ Shaving Cream! haha

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Is there any wonder why ChemDry makes sooo much money? Its Hacks like that.

lance

No it is not me in any way, shape, or form. I just love going on U Tube and watching this stuff. A lot of these vids are just a company showing people what they can do. This is one of 4 or 5 that the company has on youtube.

I put this up so everyone here has a chance to see what kind of service is available to the avg. home owner/ cc customer. It is scary to me that this company would be proud enough of their work to show the world.

Marketing is very important for business growth, but isn't the foundation made with proper skills and knowledge to get at least "good" results, if not great ones? This video shows just how important it is to WANT to be good at something in order to BE good at something. (Thank you Thomas Cermak. You are a credit to this industry.)

After being on this board for awhile, it seems to me that it's easy to make money CC'ing if you have great customer relations, good skills that achieve good results, and a way to educate the customers so they can understand how and why you are able to service their needs better than Joe Sixpack and his band of merry hackers.

Name
Eric Valentine
Looks like the risers were done after the treads. Maybe the dry passes were done on the way back down.

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJvzk48IRqwy]

They even do dry passes on the carpet:

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNoqFv4ktAy]

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm hear to tell you that you can have the personality of a goat and the cleaning skills of a hack and still make money in this business.

SKMA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom