Administrator
dieselcardfebfront09.jpg

dieselfebcard09back.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
It is an awesome postcard.

It screams PDQ.

How many of ya have cleaned for clients whom have a pot belly pig?
Indoor pet?
In all my years, I've seen it about 10 times.

Bioman

Great Postcard Mikey And it was good talking to you on Procleaners. You seemed to be one of those guys that knows what he's doing!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mark in the Jon-Don marketing department is a genius. And he has developed over 400 cards for our soon-to-be-released-everywhere-but-Alabama MyEasyMarketing program. (Which will come with a "no weasel" 100%, money-back, no questions asked guarantee when it is released.)

Island Boy

PS Seriously, Mike, nice job. Could you come up with one for southern double-wide mobile homes just to get the Porkster off our rear for awhile?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
(Which will come with a "no weasel" 100%, money-back, no questions asked guarantee when it is released.)

Ouch... That's gonna leave a mark!

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs6]

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve,

I learned how to design good marketing pieces at SFS so get off my back.

Perhaps the card could be made into a template where the Martys or Dannys could insert their own pictures of their pets and change the wording a bit.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Perhaps the card could be made into a template where the Martys or Dannys could insert their own pictures of their pets and change the wording a bit

This is something I've thought was needed for a long time. Quality Pieces that you can easily change the logo, pic and part of the text.

I've got no creative ability.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I always mention this. But, I was wondering if the post office bar code is going to nuke some important imformation on your card. I think it is inportant to leave the bottom 5/8" of the card blank on both side to allow for the barcode or that damn paper strip the post office likes to use.

Name
Bruce
Dave here in MI they have done away with the paper bar code, it's printed on with some funny color ink that is hardly noticeable. Seems if MI has this technology the rest of the country would.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom