This machine any good????

It's as good as any other portable with the same components, as long as everything is working on it. Can you start your business with it? Well, you'll get mixed opinions on that issue but personally I think you could because I started out that way too. I'd also add a 17" 175 rpm rotary machine to your equipment arsenal to prescrub with as well. It'll make your work easier and yield better results. Good luck.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Will it make you money? Yes.

Will it do it fast? No

Would it be easy to slightly modify? YES - Talk to Terry Brevik (ODIN) about that

G

May wanna look into a more powerful model; it may run you a little more; but will get you a little further. How much you have for start-up cash?? what ever you buy you can always add a booster; I would look into something with at least 2 3 stages; if you wanna go for a cheap t/m; take a look at this;

http://www.***************/store/octava ... -4311.html

these are boosters; you can hook 2 together and have a 400cfm t/m; buy a cheap 1700psi electric pressure washer attach to a propane heater. I have a freind here in P'cola just did this; Man that machine rocks!! All ran by 8000 watt generator and an invereter step up, he put it all together for about 5 k; or you can go gas;

http://www.***************/store/steamb ... -4781.html

Both would run about the same.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i started out with a century 400 with 100 psi and 2 3stage vacs.
that machine your looking at will make you money, but i would look for something a little bit bigger and possibly with autofill and autodump. you will never go back once you get those options.

things customers look for:

Quality of work
Dry time
Professionalism
and they wanna know that you know your stuff.

Gscorpio

I was also looking at a Clarke ext 515 with a power brush extractor for 850 without brush for 600 and a Numatic CTD 902 also for 600 which one should i get to start out... not really looking to spend alot of money starting just starting small

Name
I'm Rick James
If you go the portable route, be sure you know what you are doing. I have been to many houses that the previous cleaner was using a portable and it left a bad taste in the custy mouth. I did one some time ago and he ruined the ladies carpet. Start a truckmount fund as soon as you start your business.

What is the name of your business?

:mrgreen:

Greenie

No fresh water tank? I guess you could try some kind of syphon draw using a bathtub full of water or something?
Am I missing something?

As long as you know what you are getting into, liek anything, buy it for the right price. Also keep in mind it is used, that is a variable, worst case you buy a couple $100 Vac motors and a $125 pump.

Knowing that a comparable unit with a 10 gal fresh tank is only $1050 brand new, I would shop a bit more.

Anyone here got a cheap Ninja or Mytee to sell this guy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom