This month's Hot Seat.. April 11th

Mikey P

Administrator
Will feature the one and only James B Smith.

Besides being a stand up guy who calls em like he sees em, he is a top notch inspector and instructor. Jim is sure to be a great guest who will not hold back on his highly regarded opinions on all cleaning matters and certainly the currant SOA scandal.

I recommend that you check out his web site @ http://www.carpetinspector.com/

In Jim Pemberton's words, "What Mikey was to the other Bulletin Boards, Jim is to the IICRC"

I cant wait.

Please send any and all question you may have for James to me asap via the Private Message feature here.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I know lots of juicy inside information on Jim.

Greenie could appreciate seeing Jim's 6ft.+ frame bent over the ridiculous 3ft. tall Steamex clear plastic "carpet wand".
ohgeez.gif

I think it even had 6 jets, but still did not put out even 1 GPM.

Larry Cobb

Attachments

• ohgeez.gif
    ohgeez.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 311

harryhides

Name
Tony
I hear that Jose Smith is now teaching in Jim's school. I've also heard that his class manuals are much more "in depth" most others.

Jim spends more time in court as an Inspector than most so he has to have his facts straight.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i didn't know glide's were made with "fluorochemical" plastic.?. :?:

Jose Smith

Many have confused Jim and I in appearance.

Actually, we look nothing alike. I am shorter and MUCH better looking.

Jim is a great guy who I have known for quite some time.

And the report above is not 100% accurate. I am not currently an IICRC Approved Instructor. But Jim and I do have something in the works.

Jose Smith

PS. Tony, who spilled the beans and told you that?

Greenie

Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a synthetic fluoropolymer which finds numerous applications. PTFE's most well known trademark in the industry is the DuPont brand name Teflon, as DuPont initially discovered PTFE.
PTFE has an extremely low coefficient of friction and is used as a non-stick coating for pans and other cookware. It is very non-reactive, and so is often used in containers and pipework for reactive and corrosive chemicals.

One of my favorite topics to hear Jim speak on is pH.

leesenter

Jim is a renegade. I like him for that.
He is also very intelligent, that makes him great to talk to.
He is very interesting to talk to about other things in life, like space, science, food.
Loves to take pictures.
Fiery temper.
Don't get him mad, he tells me that all Texans have guns and they want to use them!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom