This proves Yelp doesnt work in all areas.

Name
I'm Rick James
Sure lost a lot of work when I switched my Yelp account to my local area, instead of it being in a town that is 40 miles away. However my Yelp account got started, my address was set for the wrong area and had to service that town. It wasnt till multiple attempts at contacting Yelp that they finally changed it to the right service area. Since then I can see the effect and here is a graph to show when the switch was made to the real area I service.

th_Captureyelp.png

Name
I'm Rick James
I did have a great review that was posted yesterday on Yelp.

12/14/2010
This was the BEST service. Brent made my dirty sofas sparkle and my carpet shine. AND he is the most sincere, hard working person I've come into contact with in a really long time. He had the best price, the best customer service. I will recommend him to all my friends and definitely call him again.

Becker

Name
Becker
Makes ya want to switch back and enjoy the windsheild time.

I never check my yelp stuff..
Of the 84 looks in OCT how many turned into calls and then jobs?
When you turned in front of me monday, were you headed to Surdi's? shiteatinggrin

Becker

Name
Becker
Shit,, Don't feel so bad.. I have not gotten any veiws this month, 4 in nov and 9 in oct..

Maybe it is a SNOHO thing..

I've been killing them with Checkbook.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
brent said:

12/14/2010
This was the BEST service. Brent made my dirty sofas sparkle and my carpet shine. AND he is the most sincere, hard working person I've come into contact with in a really long time. He had the best price, the best customer service. I will recommend him to all my friends and definitely call him again.
Did you at least thank your Mom for posting this Yelp review? Or maybe even give her a discount? :)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Yelp, Angies List, Google Places reviews, etc. IF they are done right by blowing away your customers with your great service and then tactfully sharing a link that IF they want to they can post a review creates what I call "Cheerleaders on Steroids"!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian,

That does it. More time on the truck padding and less time with a keyboard would be good for you.

I'm just saying.

Steve

PS Wassup with the one girl wearing black sox while everyone else was wearing white? Not that I was looking at the line-up all that closely, mind you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We should chose the best one out of the line up...and I'm not talking about their footwear. :roll:

By the way, I am cleaning a 2200 sqft house tomorrow. Should be fun.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Someone mentioned a cheerleader on steroids...don't you pay attention Fred? Get back on your meds will ya?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Professor Corky said:
We should chose the best one out of the line up...and I'm not talking about their footwear. :roll:

By the way, I am cleaning a 2200 sqft house tomorrow. Should be fun.

Good Luck..with your NEW .."mAid SerViCe"..."Don't forget your fEatHer dUstEr".... !gotcha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfIwK-D ... re=related

:shock:
What sites are YOU going on??

Your just pissed because I will be cleaning it for $90,000.00 less than you...AND doing as good of job...

That is of course if you really clean as well as you say.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Steve Toburen said:
brent said:

12/14/2010
Did you at least thank your Mom for posting this Yelp review? Or maybe even give her a discount? :)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Yelp, Angies List, Google Places reviews, etc. IF they are done right by blowing away your customers with your great service and then tactfully sharing a link that IF they want to they can post a review creates what I call "Cheerleaders on Steroids"!

Steve got my reply....and I had to quickly scroll thru a lot of stuff I promise my wife I didn't even notice to get to the bottom to post this.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
Professor Corky said:
Someone mentioned a cheerleader on steroids...don't you pay attention Fred? Get back on your meds will ya?

I know what was mentioned...................you felt that needed 20? pointless pics that had nothing to do with the topic?

I'll help you understand

Have we met?? Are you new here??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom