This was just cleaned?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I quoted this account two weeks ago they scheduled at the beginning of the week for us to come out didn’t think much of it

When I arrived I found out that it was just cleaned by the competition and they were unhappy with the work

My price was considerably more and the other guy promised the world

To be fair the carpet was darker and there were some large spots that are gone but obviously there is a lot of room for improvement

This group owns 20 properties in the area

Will update with pictures as we go!

1E9EA260-AE80-42EC-BE89-496CBDC1BA09.jpeg F3C4270B-8269-4358-89E1-CB9D498414B0.jpeg 89E1A3D8-9CE5-4C02-A9C0-029F6B255BBB.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I quoted this account two weeks ago they scheduled at the beginning of the week for us to come out didn’t think much of it

When I arrived I found out that it was just cleaned by the competition and they were unhappy with the work

My price was considerably more and the other guy promised the world

To be fair the carpet was darker and there were some large spots that are gone but obviously there is a lot of room for improvement

This group owns 20 properties in the area

Will update with pictures as we go!

View attachment 102505 View attachment 102506 View attachment 102507
There are more lousy carpet cleaners out there than good ones. Not hard to out clean them with a little attention to detail. Having a little scrubbing power, whether it's a CRB or 175 can make all the difference as well as doing enough dry strokes or using fans to speed dry. I find it amazing that a lot of commercial cleaners don't do dry strokes at all. There reasoning is often that it has all weekend to dry. It also has all weekend to wick up and brown.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
There are more lousy carpet cleaners out there than good ones. Not hard to out clean them with a little attention to detail. Having a little scrubbing power, whether it's a CRB or 175 can make all the difference as well as doing enough dry strokes or using fans to speed dry. I find it amazing that a lot of commercial cleaners don't do dry strokes at all. There reasoning is often that it has all weekend to dry. It also has all weekend to wick up and brown.

Honestly over the years I feel like I’m learning a lot about using as little psi as possibly and leaving the carpet as dry as possible

But

Then sometimes it’s fun just to blast away when it’s bad

It’s a constant struggle

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Honestly over the years I feel like I’m learning a lot about using as little psi as possibly and leaving the carpet as dry as possible

But

Then sometimes it’s fun just to blast away when it’s bad

It’s a constant struggle
I don't usually turn down my psi. I like being able to flush what I've already put down. Just be sure your wand is extracting ok and not bouncing all over an uneven floor. Flood fans are a great equalizer.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Prep them for the likelihood that you will need to do a touch up. After it dries just a quick once over with encap on any recurring areas.

Exactly I scheduled them for a “low
Moisture post cleaning” in two weeks

I explained after the years of not cleaning and cleaning improperly we will need a few cleanings to get it back to being under control

Then we will clean less frequently

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Prep them for the likelihood that you will need to do a touch up. After it dries just a quick once over with encap on any recurring areas.
I did the opposite on a recent job. So many coffee stains I didn't think would would come out with hwe. I encapped it first with an oxy encap product and it wiped them all out. Then used the truck mount with a couple of fans. No wicking and the coffee stains were gone.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Honestly it’s better not 100
But better

They are blown away

Attachments

• 55D0342E-7CAC-4B2F-B6AD-E37ADEC07DFA.jpeg
    55D0342E-7CAC-4B2F-B6AD-E37ADEC07DFA.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 198
  • 641B9FB2-8AEA-4660-9E3B-7E223B4059EC.jpeg
    641B9FB2-8AEA-4660-9E3B-7E223B4059EC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 181
  • 29B4BE6C-B2B8-4BF2-A892-8C29D6FF12AD.jpeg
    29B4BE6C-B2B8-4BF2-A892-8C29D6FF12AD.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 198
  • DB4F1B53-69A0-40EB-BB21-DEA59B94C515.jpeg
    DB4F1B53-69A0-40EB-BB21-DEA59B94C515.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 192

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I did the opposite on a recent job. So many coffee stains I didn't think would would come out with hwe. I encapped it first with an oxy encap product and it wiped them all out. Then used the truck mount with a couple of fans. No wicking and the coffee stains were gone.

Hey that’s interesting i never really thought to encap first

Name
BradFenstermaker
Yes most guys are always looking at the watch with every wand stroke around here.
Full on water up and back wand pass with no dry strokes at all.

They think I am crazy for CRB scrub, cleaning so slow and wasting time on those dry passes that don't do anything.

Great job on that restoration cleaning Brightside.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Jay, It brightened up so much it looks like you re-lamped the light fixtures! The owner should name his next legitimate child Jay, out of gratitude.

Haha

No that’s me messing with my camera trying to not pick up all the weird shadows

It looked amazing but for some reason on my I phone it picks up weird stuff

Reactions: Old Coastie

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Yes most guys are always looking at the watch with every wand stroke around here.
Full on water up and back wand pass with no dry strokes at all.

They think I am crazy for CRB scrub, cleaning so slow and wasting time on those dry passes that don't do anything.

Great job on that restoration cleaning Brightside.

I do like the crb but for the price I don’t know
On bad jobs I rotary and then “groom” with my wand while I edge

On commercial I pretty much only use the zipper I’m obsessed! If the floor is uneven I will wand then bonnet

Reactions: BradFenstermaker
Name
BradFenstermaker
I used to carry the RX20 but it now sits in the garage. If something needs scrubbed I pull off the 15" CRB. It actually saves time just scrubbing before wanding if above medium soil.

I borrowed the Zipper from a friend but it wasn't for me. He also sold it.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I used to carry the RX20 but it now sits in the garage. If something needs scrubbed I pull off the 15" CRB. It actually saves time just scrubbing before wanding if above medium soil.

I borrowed the Zipper from a friend but it wasn't for me. He also sold it.

What truckmount did you use?

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t love it but who knows

If you have an Everest or up I think it’s the best damn thing ever but only if you do a lot of commercial accounts

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Judson TNT
Honestly I’m not that familiar with anything made by Them you need to have the suck so anything with a 410 blower or bigger

If you do a lot of commercial I would get one and give it another try

I have been able to price things better because I’m much more efficient and I get better results than before

The biggest advantage for me is it really cleans even and consistent
Very little learning curve for employees
And top notch build quality

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom