This Web Site

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Hey Mark and Andrechelle,

Congrats on being the new Webmasters.

Can you please allow any links that are in posts on this Website Forum, to be opened in a NEW window, instead of leaving this Forum to go there?

Thanks

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I second that..

Also remember that you can always right click and select open link in new tab or new window as well.

But the once click operation for us lazy BDCC would be great!

Bob Savage said:
Hey Mark and Andrechelle,

Congrats on being the new Webmasters.

Thanks, but have been the webmasters here for years ;) We just moved the site to a new server.

Bob Savage said:
Can you please allow any links that are in posts on this Website Forum, to be opened in a NEW window, instead of leaving this Forum to go there?

Thanks

You can choose whether links open in same window or a new window or a new tab. Right click on any link and choose to open in a new window (or new tab) if that is where you want the content.

If all links were forced to open in new windows for everyone, Pop up blockers will then be an issue with many (and I personally dont like sites that force all the links open in new windows. ).

Thanks for the feedback ;)

Driguy

if you wanted to do that you could put

<base target="_blank" /> in the php shell that runs the bb and all link open up in new windows =)

Name
steve snail
Holy Cow!!!!
On vacation and using liabray computers. They don't have banner blockers? Looks like VEGAS.

Driguy said:
if you wanted to do that you could put

<base target="_blank" /> in the php shell that runs the bb and all link open up in new windows =)
But why?

If you want links to open in a new window, simply right click and choose new window.
I personally do not like ALL links opening in a new window.
I prefer to choose where my content is opened.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Remember Mark, we are all lazy computer carpet cleaners! :mrgreen: We always look for the easy route. Guess we will have to trust your judgement!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
admiralclean said:
Good grief ... even I ... Mr. ADHD would rather right click and open it in a new window!

You guys are such cry babies!

ahhhhhheeemm:

sweendogg said:
I second that..

Also remember that you can always right click and select open link in new tab or new window as well.

But the once click operation for us lazy BDCC would be great!

oink oink sir! now this is fricken small ass font!

Driguy

Another tip. If you have a mouse with a wheel on it that you can click with. the default action in most browsers is to open a new tab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom