This years breaking all records for dumb........

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Sorry, but that aint nothing. I have one customer with a rather nasty mongrel that refuses to go outside. The lady, in retribution, refuses to pick it up. So the refuse piles up and the lady just steps around it, she calls me when the carpet is literally so covered in feces that there is no way to navigate without stepping in a pile of now dried, 2 inch thick layer of puke and poop. We have to re-hydrate most of the piles before sucking them up-. I have no problem with poo, but the sound of the half-digested vomit remains going into the hose makes my stomach do flips. More than once I have had to run outside, retching the whole way.

Whenever we are finished, she rewards us with a huge plate of freshly home-baked cookies.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
rhino1 said:
Sorry, but that aint nothing. I have one customer with a rather nasty mongrel that refuses to go outside. The lady, in retribution, refuses to pick it up. So the refuse piles up and the lady just steps around it, she calls me when the carpet is literally so covered in feces that there is no way to navigate without stepping in a pile of now dried, 2 inch thick layer of puke and poop. We have to re-hydrate most of the piles before sucking them up-. I have no problem with poo, but the sound of the half-digested vomit remains going into the hose makes my stomach do flips. More than once I have had to run outside, retching the whole way.

Whenever we are finished, she rewards us with a huge plate of freshly home-baked cookies.

Tell me you guys don't eat those cookies!!

I can stomach a good turd/throw up/main arterycutbloodeverywhere job but I can't stomach people that allow the build up happening.

If any customer offers me food items I may accept it but 99.999% of the time it lands in a trash can somewhere where they won't see it. I'm just picky on who I eat with or who's food I eat.
If a custy gives me food/drink items that are factory packaged, I will for sure check the expiration date on it and may or may not consume it even if it isn't expired. May just give it to the next homless guy at the red light.
I have been given stuff that was expired waaaaaaaay before so I just thank them and after leaving I find the next gas station to dispose the stuff.

I have gone out to eat to restaurants sporting the big A sign from the government agencies and after looking around the place decide to not eat there because of the overall cleanliness (or should I say "dirtyness") of the place and we would just leave. I can't stand dirty restaurants and can't eat food from peoples homes that are gross..

Name
Lee Stockwell
Don't mistake people who live like that with "animal lovers." That's just nasty. Animals can be trained. Those that can't can stay outside. Do they allow their children to live in the midst of that? Mentally ill.

I'm not above cleaning an accident, human or animal. Likewise someone who is elderly.

Thanks,
Lee

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I love the picture! I can't stand soft freshies and I would make my tech clean it up while I laughed. Things I don't like I just charge enough so that I am happy and the client hopefully won't let it happen again.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You mean you "make" your tech bend over and suck it up with the hose cuff so you don't have to do it?

:roll:

Does he then have to prespray it and rinse?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I just cleaned up 2 rooms covered in diarhea droppings today. Nothing I've seen or smelled before. 1 hour, 200 bucks. I'm good. Tank needed to be cleaned out anyway.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty said:
I agree with Jimmy and Satan. I am not too good to suck up a turd.

Oh, goodie, now Merty is in !
The only thing missing to make this 'turd suckers' dream team line up complete, is Yoakum's fore coming endorsement :p

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Really, I came to the realization that we probably do more poo removal than carpet cleaning on any given day. Kids, pets, and the occasional incontinent adult. Money in gross filth.

Had to give up chewing my fingernails though.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Noble never came back to comment?

comment?
hell he never came back to look at any comments

Last visited: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 pm

That's the time he started the thread ...
he must of hit submit then bugged out

..L.T.A.

A

akpowerclean

Worst customer ever in 34 years. I received a telephone call from lady who in answering my questions told me that she had just three rooms needing cleaning and that there were no bad spots or odors. She also asked me if we could move her furniture for her because she had moved in onto dirty carpets. I explained our moving furniture policy and what we move and what we don't. She said she only had a few pieces of furniture and she was 75 years old and had nobody to help her. I decided to help out this elderly lady and told her we would be happy to move her few items of furniture at no cost. We even gave her the senior discount.
So my technician arrives on the job and finds a house full of people. She had her entire family there including at least four guys in their 20's, she had six rooms that needed cleaning, the carpets were filthy and had urine and feces all over, there were clothes and junk on the floor and tons of furniture. Everybody there was sitting around drinking beer and smoking. When my technician asked the senior lady if she could have the people there pick up stuff on the floor and move items she became very indignant saying that we promised her that we would move her stuff for her as part of the price. When my technician asked about the three extra rooms that were dirty she claimed she had told us about them and they were a part of the price we quoted over the phone. When my technician mentioned the urine and the feces and our extra charge she accused us of scamming her with a bait and switch. My technician who has the patience of a saint tried to explain everything to her and even offered her a lower lower price than we should have charged for what needed to be done. Finally my technician simply told her that the only way we could do the job was if she had the people there move the stuff of of the floor and he named a more than fair price to her. After swearing at my technician she agreed and started screaming at the people laying around to start picking up the "blankety blank blank" stuff from the floor. My technician, the most patient man I know, brought in the equipment and started cleaning the carpets. The lady's daughter called up our company and asked for me and started reaming me out using every foul word imaginable. She accused us of taking advantage of a little old lady, not keeping our promises and trying to rip them off. She threatened to destroy my business. She was going to tell everybody she knew what crooks we were and was going on the review sites and give us bad reviews. At this point I called my technician and told him to pack it up and get out of there. I told him not to say a word to them except that he was instructed to not charge them and to leave.
For the next week I kept checking the review sites to see if she had posted bad reviews but never saw any. I guess this was just her blustering.
We never even got angry about this job. In fact we had a good laugh about it. One more story to tell. Why get angry with them. They are miserable enough. Can you imagine living their lives. I think they are suffering enough. We've had some bad customers over the years but these folks were by far the worse. Maybe I'll do a post about the time I went to clean a motel and discovered it was actually a brothel. It was at 8:30 in the morning and the girls actually lived there in the rooms and each room I went into I had to wake the girls up. Now that was an interesting experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom