Thorough Cleaning

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I got a call yesteday from someone who informed me she runs/owns several properties for their property mngt and condos in the area but she was calling for her own personal townhome this time (not sure how the two had anything to do w/ it, but I believe she was using that line to think I was going to buy it..."If you do a good job on this one, I have 10 others"...right)...so she goes to tell me she needs "someone to do a very thorough cleaning" in the townhome as she had a sewer toilet back up from the 3rd floor, and it went thru the ceiling and so on. There was no "standing water", and "all she wanted was a through cleaning".

I went on to explain the process, infrared inspection, and that we could everything from A to Z for her "if needed" (this was still on the phone so I didn't want to let her know how a CAT3 really needed till I was there in person)....she storms at me and says "nonono...ALL I NEED is a Thorough cleaning! can you do that or NO!?)...so I kindly reply..."no mam, we do not cut corners and we are trained to do the job the right way".

She hangs up on me.

I usually get annoyed at people like this...than I realize that in life there will always be people w/ no common sense.

Saved me from driving all the way out there, since she wanted to know the cost right away before I even got there.

"Thorough Cleaning only on a cat 3"...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The toilet probably just overflowed. Coulda been much simpler than you led yourself to believe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom