Those dang owner ops...

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
So my father received a call from another Florida Steemer franchise owner today just shooting the crap. They talked pretty regularly. Well apparently his shop was broken into last night and a van was stolen. He has GPS on the vehicle and when he called it in to the police they followed the GPS to where the van was at a shop with the cleaning unit being pulled and installed into a white van with “........ carpet cleaning” decalled on the side. SOB was installing the damn unit in his own van. Cops caught his red handed. the guy is out of Kissimmee, Fl, has 26 - 5 ⭐️ Reviews and his first dang picture is him cleaning with a Steemer wand...

AD562F11-DE4F-4A50-B850-DE1DFE68682F.jpeg

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
When the guy is charged make sure you publish his name. He needs to be prosecuted fully and shamed right out of the industry.
I’m assuming he was fully aware of what was going on. Maybe some dude “sold him a unit” that had yet to be “acquired” and he didn’t know it was going to be stolen....

the way I heard it was “the cops showed up at this shop (not the carpet cleaner’s place as far as I know) and the unit was being removed and installed into this guys van.

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Hey don't feel bad CJ, I had a guy up and Redding California steal my Vortex
Probably 10 years ago we had a van stolen. Found it the following day abandoned at a Wal-Mart. Come to find out a guy that had worked for us about 2 years prior stole it, cleaned his and his moms house, then dropped it at the Wal-Mart. SMH dumbass... there are cameras EVERYWHERE at Wal-Mart.

Mikey P

Administrator
CJ I met with the new Reno owner the other day nice enough young guy he knew of you and your parents but didn't have a clue when it came to cleaning like an owner operator...

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
So Steeemer franchisees actually talk to each other?

Just like good old O/Os.
Damn.

What you guys talking about?

P.S. Is this the unit, y'all getting all excited about?

View attachment 89648
Actually we talk pretty regularly. I probably speak to 2-3 franchise owners every week. It really is a pretty close knit community. Talk about all sorts of things (advertising, tools, hiring, etc....) we mainly call to complain about the local O/O’s... lol

steve_64

I tried talking to some other bane owners I use to see in the area. Duesch bags.

But the other cleaners have mostly acted the same way too.

Maybe its just me lol.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

The Boot

Name
John
CJ's Stanley franchises clean like owner-operators they pre vacuum pre scrub dri stroke crb Conway wands, the whole nine yards
Why the difference between the two? Even franchises when they start are a form of o/o. Doing the best with what you have is the key I would say. Do you think $$$ cloud the judgment of what a quality job should be?

The Boot

Name
John
Maybe since they use Conway wands Mikey should get one of their SS wands and auction it off. Don't know the results but sure someone would buy it.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom