Those of you who really use hard surface wands will get this..

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
Thanks Larry! I took a few shots in the morning with the brush. Here's the best one.

-ns-cslSfUGCre8ypG3UdzTpKdobnm2ZMk9d3FrLtwz3faE1WMV5D4VcxL6FJ92f42B-kqnp24wgfQA=w2560-h950-rw

This is mostly the current version. The hoses on Larry's are the shorter version and I've recently lengthened them to 13" hoses instead of the 10" ones.

This is a complete stainless steel design and the brush and squeegee are interchangeable.

I'll get some in your hands soon.

Do you ride Craig?
Mostly mountain bikes, but I have done some dirt biking. Eventually I'll get one.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Larry! I took a few shots in the morning with the brush. Here's the best one.

-ns-cslSfUGCre8ypG3UdzTpKdobnm2ZMk9d3FrLtwz3faE1WMV5D4VcxL6FJ92f42B-kqnp24wgfQA=w2560-h950-rw

This is mostly the current version. The hoses on Larry's are the shorter version and I've recently lengthened them to 13" hoses instead of the 10" ones.

This is a complete stainless steel design and the brush and squeegee are interchangeable.

I'll get some in your hands soon.

Mostly mountain bikes, but I have done some dirt biking. Eventually I'll get one.

Photo did not come through

Mikey P

Administrator
yep, same brush..

can you get rid of this lip to "un confuse" the air?

and what about making it have six jets to reduce the chance of streaking?

Brush Head.jpg

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
We've discussed that lip and I think we're moving towards removing it. It might be done on this next revision too.

I don't think we'll be getting 6 jet on this version, but I'll add it to my list to discuss and review. I've been using this spray bar for about 4 years now so I don't think there would be a streaking issue, but I'll definitely look into it a little closer.

Reactions: Mikey P

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
If this deal is still active I'm in...Maybe great for certain tile cleaning jobs...

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Was this suppose to be a comparison of the west pack and the gecko wands? I think that Mikey liked the Gecko after the PMF folks bailed but Olson said the west pack was better? No I didn't remember any kind of deal.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Repeating the package deal for hard surface floor tool and extras. This is still open if there is sufficient interest.

Group purchase deal!

Here is the deal on the new Gekko wand and the squeegee head.

We need 20 or more people to do the deal.

We are currently running a sale on many of our tile and grout cleaning products. This deal is much better than our sale prices.

Includes Gekko Wand. This can connect to numerous Gekko heads. Normal price is $248. On sales right now for $193.64
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AR51A

14" Gekko Squeegee head Regularly $248. On sale now for $198.46

1 gallon Viper Venom Regularly $23.51 on sale for $18.81

Total regular price $520. Total Sales price $410.91

Mikey's board group buy price $349.

Shipping is additional. This can be combined with additional order to get the special deal.

Let Mike know if you are in. When we get 20, the deal happens. If we have more than 20 interested, I can sell up to 30 at this special price.
Scott Warrington

Reactions: Nate The Great

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
Had a chance to use this on some hardwood earlier this week. It worked really great, great water recovery and spray containment. Not a huge fan of the loose swivel and the high assist handle placement seems a little odd, but overall this will do until something drastically better is available IMO. Not bad at all.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom