Those that can't do...

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1553955890678.jpgFB_IMG_1553955894026.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
When he was in business wasn't he doing like $350k with 4 trucks on the road? Even as a youngun back then I wasn't real impressed with his schtick

F

FB7777

For the love of Apples

Just focus on one specific idea and direct your energies to achieve success

I understand multiple streams of revenue, but the idea is to get one continuously flowing before you jump to the next tributary

This guy bounces around more than Robison ever did

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
that goatee line up is so damn clean I might just trust this guy...

F

FB7777

He created it a few days ago

I wouldn’t describe him as desperate...

More likely delusional

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi everyone, George here!I sold my home and business of 20 yrs to move to San Diego California to become a World Renowned Public Speaker. With your help and support my mission can be accomplished. I was the most famous Carpet Cleaner in the World for 12 months. I built an Empire by the grace of God and our business went from a new start up company. Competing with over 3,500 carpet cleaners already established in the NW. Checkmate Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in 12 months exploded to the top 1% of carpet cleaning companies. I was breaking records left and right. TV, Radio and a National Sales Seminar as a paid key note speaker. This is to my fans and supporters in the beginning who said it was my calling. Here I am, now you can help support the mission. For any one who supports my dream to touch and change people’s lives. With a donation of $50 I will personally mail a signed original copy of one of my CarpetCleaning************.com DVDs as a keep sake and a collectors item, you can frame it and hang it proudly on the wall.Sincerely,George Grijalva619-876-2150

• Wow
Reactions: Fat Mike

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
MESSAGE SENT!

Thank you!
One of our Trust and Safety agents will be reviewing your inquiry and will respond if they have any further questions.
Thank you for helping to keep GoFundMe a safe place to give!

I thought that gofundme was a joke
It's real?

I hope that flimflam mthr fkr never has the displeasure of meeting me

Reactions: Shorty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom