Those who have been to sfs

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I feel like as an owner op, im starting to reach a point that I need choose a more defined direction on where I need to go. I have grown to the point where I have a couple part timers getting good hours. I also feel like I have a good hold on business and steady work. I am just unsure of what the next level is or what level is best for me.Im not opposed to being an owner op with part timers or multi truck . I have been thinking of going to sfs to help me figure out the direction that i need to go . For you people that went to strategies , did it really help?

Bjorn

there is always a good powder dump at mount baker or I'm in Hawaii play golf
cant seem to get around to it

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
juniorc82 said:
I feel like as an owner op, im starting to reach a point that I need choose a more defined direction on where I need to go. I have grown to the point where I have a couple part timers getting good hours. I also feel like I have a good hold on business and steady work. I am just unsure of what the next level is or what level is best for me.Im not opposed to being an owner op with part timers or multi truck . I have been thinking of going to sfs to help me figure out the direction that i need to go . For you people that went to strategies , did it really help?

Whenever you can get away from your business and focus, it's good for your business. Maybe that's playing golf like Odin... or maybe it's going to a course.

SFS is a good one. If you go there ready to learn, you will. Just the financial section alone with Violand is worth the trip.

Lisa

Name
I'm Rick James
They are motivation seminars, with business and cleaning topics. You will learn a lot, have insight like never before and you will be motivated..

But all that doesnt matter if you dont DO IT..

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
No Brainer. Go it is worth it. Maybe take some with you too!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
best thing we ever did..changed a lot of things and kept a lot of things as is..
you will learn enough that if you dont do it you will for sure have a harder road
to the next level..it made me move on things that i was thinking about doing
but was questioning if it was the right decision..feel free to call me if you
want any more info or have any questions..i wont and dont hold back good or bad..
dave 904-483-7307

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ditto what Lisa and Dave said. Feel free to call me as well. I have been 2X and so have some of my managers even though it is really geared more to the oo or smaller company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom