Thoughts on the Ninja 500 H

michael45

Name
Michael
What’s your thoughts on the Ninja 500 H? Is it a newer model then the ninja Warrior? I can’t find any videos of the 500 H, I checked every where

Last edited:

michael45

Name
Michael
The h stands for heated. It only has 2-2 stage vac motors. Not enough suction and it only has 1.5 inch plumbing.
ok I’m probably gonna get the ninja warrior then. They said that the Ninja H had new vac motors. Here’s a picture of it.

E573200B-9424-416D-8DC9-2DE239BAB6B5.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The Warrior is a decent machine as long as you get the 3 stage vac motors. You want the 500 psi pump. Don't bother with heat. Heat comes at the expense of either vacuum or pump power. The Warrior has 2 inch plumbing allowing longer hose runs. Let's you keep the machine downstairs, just adding extra hose to do the upper level. Buy at least 50 feet of 2 inch vac hose and no more than 10 feet of 1.5 inch hose to use as a whip.

michael45

Name
Michael
The Warrior is a decent machine as long as you get the 3 stage vac motors. You want the 500 psi pump. Don't bother with heat. Heat comes at the expense of either vacuum or pump power. The Warrior has 2 inch plumbing allowing longer hose runs. Let's you keep the machine downstairs, just adding extra hose to do the upper level. Buy at least 50 feet of 2 inch vac hose and no more than 10 feet of 1.5 inch hose to use as a whip.

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom