Thoughts on this zipper knock off?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Austin has a manbun.

And diecast, dyecast, die cast, dye cast (however that word is spelled) metal is for kid's toy cars

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
Flood jets... hope they're easy access..

but that fooken glide if those inner walls last for 10,000 feet I'll be shocked.

More Irish engineering...

kc.jpg

1570764937907.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yeah that glide with the flimsy walls are already bent. He had over a year to test this thing on real jobs too. I'll be surprised as well if several reports come back saying that the glide lasted over 1k hrs. not sitting in the truck.

And why is there 4wheels?

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah that glide with the flimsy walls are already bent. He had over a year to test this thing on real jobs too. I'll be surprised as well if several reports come back saying that the glide lasted over 1k hrs. not sitting in the truck.

And why is there 4wheels?
Originally it only had two but it floundered all over the place so two more were added

• Wow
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It's been over two years since they revealed this. Calls made said they didn't know anything about it. I agree the glide does not look robust enough to last.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Based on my nightmare experience with the Bentley stair tool, which is now discontinued---
The heat from the hot water will warp the plastic parts and the glide will get clogged with lint. the process to remove the lint will be about a hour.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I would like to someone come up with a scrub wand with dual vacuum chambers. I remember talking to Ron Toney once about a wand that would be easier on your back and shoulders. He had some ideas of designing a wand with curved bicycle handles, like a 10 speed bike, with the trigger control on the handle. Never got it done, I guess. I love my Zipper on wide open areas but haven't gotten comfortable using it for residential yet. How about a dual chambered scrub wand with curved handle bars and swivel.

F

FB7777

I still like Cu... he’s a true Irishman

You’ll always know where you stand

One look at him and I could tell all his discretionary income went to booze and not dentistry

Only a matter of time that the little cooker was gonna get bought with free chit

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom