three ROOMS and a HALL for 100 bucks

Bob Foster

Nothing wrong with that and I would be very glad to do the same.

I quoted on the phone for a 3bd town home with stairs at $200 and got a "Well let me talk to my husband and I will get back to you" and that was after she asked about what I was cleaning with and her blah blah and my blah putting my best foot forward showing concern for her carpets being cleaned properly.

I guess I should have quoted
3bd
small hallway
stairs
living room

@150. But I would have gotten $225 - 250 for that a year ago.

Some work is better than no work. (should have quoted $150)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A guy that advertises in the thrifty nickel here has an ad that says "3 rooms or a couch $30".

I think his name is SHANE.

I invited him here to see if he will up his game and become a true professional.

:shock:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I had one call today while I was on my last job. She was asking about price and when could I get to her, etc,etc. I said I can be there in 2 hours. That was it, sold, empty living room and hall $90. And man was it nice to come home with an extra $90 today cause I be hurten right now.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I had a "hand over referal"... a cleaner farther south that didnt want to come up, gave me this one...$210...

I called, talked to the lady a little while (she was asian and a little hard to understand) so i decided to go and do a estimate at her house.. They also had some other cleaners coming.. They ask about my method, and the difference in "chemical" cleaning, said they had issues with past cleaners leaving it sticky..

So as i tell them about yes we need chems to break the soil down, and then i rinse with WATER.......wait for it..............what my difference is.................the angle of my jets and the amount of water used to rinse their carpet. Well the husband was some sort of engineer, so this perked hsi ears and asked more about what makes me different...Jet angle, jet sizes, the whole turbulance with the glide and not shooting the water "into" the carpet..etc.

So i am walking the house, thinking oh my!!! Bad filtration soil :| then i find out they have electric heat..??? Look a little closer and its just BAD FUZZ BALLS ON THE EDGES!!!!!! So onto my Ron Werner segment..

Took my Vac (i have pics for this :shock: ) it was.
2 liv
1 din
1 master
2 bed
1 tiny office
2 sets stairs
3 tiny halls

I threw in the tiny office and halls $$$ wise $30 for this room and $25 for that room

Anyway 6 SIX!!!!! canisters filled on the vacuum....yuck

ohhh also had bought some Fels Naptha to try...not really any spots that bad...but it did fall into my pre-spray tank (old porty) so it gave a little more kick on that part of the spray.. :lol: :lol:

Do what you need to, make a personal visit for est. because if no other reason...You may need to bring that damn vac!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

SuperFly

ODIN said:
and I did ask her before I got there to vacuum the carpets and move all small furniture items off the carpet

You actually asked her.. Hackish...!!

A Professional would never ask a customer to vac and move furniture..
Move breakables off furniture but not move the furniture..
Thats your job..

G

SuperFly said:
ODIN said:
and I did ask her before I got there to vacuum the carpets and move all small furniture items off the carpet

You actually asked her.. Hackish...!!

A Professional would never ask a customer to vac and move furniture..
Move breakables off furniture but not move the furniture..
Thats your job..
No ,that would be the MOVERS job,and if you guys keep offering to move everything(some stanley guy did it to get the work)I am retireing.
"where would you like the piano Mrs Jones"? bastards.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
in the winter I wasn't getting many calls from my web site so I had Andrechelle put up a web special similar to that

still didn't get any calls

Mr.V

3bdrms and a hall I'd do it,,,,,still kinda slow up here until the snow goes away

I ask em to move what they can (especially breakables)

BIG DEAL!!!!

I'm there to clean,,,,,not move chit.

chances are once they see I'm a one man show they move everything next time around anyways............why not warn em ahead of time???

I like to vacuum it myself most of the time anyways though,,,,but when giving a deal..........let them do it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
cory kenyon said:
thats why i gave it to you dougy.

oh did you talk to her and was a bit worried??

I thought about giving you a little, but after 1.5 hrs to vac the place... I thought to myself

HELLLL NOO i am tired!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

HEY JIMMY!!!!!!!

KMA!!!!!

DevilDog

Right now just be glad you are making some money and not totally having to give it away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom