THX MBrs!

Mikey P

Administrator
I suppose I owe some of you a show of gratitude...

Thanks to the flight crew here who keep us afloat. The Cermaks, the Moderators and all the advertisers who provide time and funds.

A special thanks to Mytee, Judson, Superior Supply, Jon Don, Sapphire, BP and Cobbs for actually being active and generous members here.

A huge thanks to members like Bob Vawter, Les, Fred Cooper, meAt, Corky, Terje, Harper, Chavez, Lisa's, Hyde, Olson, DipwadGC, Werner, Jim Martins and Pembertons, Stockwell, Forsythe, Swishie, O'Oz, Shorty, Cu, Harv, Willy and all my JWit buddies (who will burn in hell if they read this post) for not being afraid to be proud vocal associates of MB... and for having strong recognizable AND entertaining personalities in print. sorry if I missed anyone who felt they deserved to be included in this list

Thanks to all the MB daily regulars who keep this board the most active of its kind.

Thanks to my wife and thanks to Bob Foster.

look out 2011!

Mikey

F

FB7777

Thanks to you Mike, mikeysboard has been my homepage since 2008.

I would also like to thank the following people that either are no longer posting on here or have been banned

MANDINGO Ladwig... the original loudmouth, tell it like he sees it BB persona

Marty... no one can turn a phrase like you... I mean really , when you've seen someone type IDGAS 20,000 times while hanging out on the carpet cleaning forums for 10 years and contribute virtually nothing else you tend to miss it when they're gone

Marc Imbesi... ( editted by admin. ) :twisted: :twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll thank the 3 of them as well.

I like Marty but I dont like being lied to.

I like Jimmy even more and miss him here.

I even like Imbesi but I wont tolerate the shit he was rubbing in my face.
He can come back when and if he is able to come clean.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
imagesqtbnANd9GcSml_9pnHnVgV6MhGSfG34I02bPZRBHaMTM4Q50HyySD6H-Cu_q.jpg

Dr Vapeur

Supportive Member
Name
Richard Gagne
Thanks Mike for keeping the site going. It's the best $5 a month investment I have ever made. I still use an ninja, but now I vacuum and cimex each job, the ninja is just for rincing what a difference. Getting a truckmount is definetely on my wish list, one day.
Thanks again
Richard Gagne

Name
Danny Strickland
i git ax'ed about the vac tatt almost daily. i'm glad i got it, even though MeAT makes fun of me!!! :cry:

proud to be associated with you miscreants, even if i am just a part time scrub and runner!!! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Preacher said:
i git ax'ed about the vac tatt almost daily. i'm glad i got it, even though MeAT makes fun of me!!! :cry:

proud to be associated with you miscreants, even if i am just a part time scrub and runner!!! :mrgreen:

Pics?

Mikey P

Administrator
I LOVE that fact that a 50 year old white guy who refs semi pro football and is a pastor in his church has a ******* vacuum tattoo on his forearm in an area that wont allow hm to wear long sleeve shirts.

I tell that to loads of people who ask about The Vac.

THANKS DANNY!

Mikey P

Administrator
Doug Cox said:
Bite me, Dickwad. Its amazing you mention Snow who donates nothing?

you mean money? :roll:

who cares, he loans this board more credibility than any 40 one truck broke dicks ever could.

And I still owe him money for NOT fixing a rug for me last year when I was a faux rug fag.

I would have put you in that list if you dint hide in your motel room @ MF. :lol: :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
Thanks to my wife and thanks to Bob Foster.

Yeah, what about Foster? He's gone and won't be back. He did a lot for the board with little appreciation. Just a kick in the ass on the way out.
Thanks to all the members who made this board great and are gone now.

Mikey P

Administrator
Art (or is it Cox?, I can't tell you two apart) you have no idea about what happened between Bob and so stfu.

and thanks for being a MBr.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ron Werner said:
and Thank You Mike for stepping up when being banned and making this place where cleaners can come and get honest answers.

Have a great Thanksgiving gentlemen
but we ALL should thank Mike Charles for getting this ball of wax goin'.......

but i wonder....
WTF was pulling HIS strings...........?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
you mean money? :roll:

who cares, he loans this board more credibility than any 40 one truck broke dicks ever could.

OK, if you say so. If money makes no difference, I'll save it next time around.

C

cucu

i am thankful
that
Bob Geldof is going to have a live aid concert for Ireland in Ethiopia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom