THX MBrs!

Lefty724

Name
E
I'd like to thank mb for being a no-nonsense board and Mikey for advice, tools, and tips on helping out this broke dick (me) carpet cleaner!

Not trying to start anything here but I would also like to thank Greenie, since he has helped me out a ton at getting my biz off and running.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank You Mike. Just think if you had learned to play well with others none of this would have ever come to be :)

G

George V

I dedicate this song to MB (except the sexual connotations)

:mrgreen:

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJ518NVL_A7]

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Freedom of speech is frowned upon on several other forums/boards, which is sad to see & just plain not right.

Really? Hmmm just a thought....STOP GOING ANYWHERE ELSE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What I find the most hilarious is the same friggen people post the same friggen thing to the same to the same friggen people on all the other boards. I guess some people just like to hear their own Echo :mrgreen:

F

FB7777

maybe some of us just want to experience an Olson free zone :shock: :mrgreen:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL don't you know there is no Olson' Free zone. I'm like the wind. I'm everywhere even when you don't see me :mrgreen:

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
catomg.jpg

A gratitude message for the ingrates?

Very nice of you.

Thanks for making a place where I can post that photo and not get banned. =)

Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
LisaWagnerCRS said:
catomg.jpg

A gratitude message for the ingrates?

Very nice of you.

Thanks for making a place where I can post that photo and not get banned. =)

Lisa
yes I..........

was # 1....... ingrate!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

I hears ya loud 'n clear, 'n I also unnerstands what yer sayin', sorta like repeatin' things twice, eh ?? shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

:lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
LisaWagnerCRS said:
This board needs better grammar... and a bit more class.

Lisa

cinderella.jpg

Fair go Sunshine, us nermal peoples sez wot we thinks & we has more arse then class.

But I get yer drift, however, ( & I always like to debate points ), many of us talks the way we thinks, & I believe, that this way, you get a genuine response from a genuine person as to what they truly believe in.

I'se a high school dropout, not real good wiv me Gramma, (bless her soul), but I tries to do the best I can.

'an I'll raise a glass to a bit more class, 'specially if it's got a nice **** !gotcha! shiteatinggrin

In the meantime, most have forgotten the issue at hand, so THANK YOU MIKEY.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

PS ::: I also love the content in www.rugcleaningcentral.com

Look out, I may want to pilfer some of it, moves are afoot. !gotcha!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Shorty Down Under said:
LisaWagnerCRS said:
This board needs better grammar... and a bit more class.

Lisa

cinderella.jpg

Fair go Sunshine, us nermal peoples sez wot we thinks & we has more arse then class.

But I get yer drift, however, ( & I always like to debate points ), many of us talks the way we thinks, & I believe, that this way, you get a genuine response from a genuine person as to what they truly believe in.

I'se a high school dropout, not real good wiv me Gramma, (bless her soul), but I tries to do the best I can.

'an I'll raise a glass to a bit more class, 'specially if it's got a nice **** !gotcha! shiteatinggrin

In the meantime, most have forgotten the issue at hand, so THANK YOU MIKEY.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

PS ::: I also love the content in http://www.rugcleaningcentral.com

Look out, I may want to pilfer some of it, moves are afoot. !gotcha!

Shorty,

I was just kidding about the grammar... for Goodness Sake, I work for Joe "I make way more than ALL of the English teachers I know" Polish. :shock:

I find that most who are really good at business were not very good at "proper" school. At least the most successful ones I've met in business - did not do well in school. Many of the most creative minds have learning obstacles to book-learning, like dyslexia.

Here's the most successful dyslexic I've worked with - dropped out of school in 8th grade:

bransonphoto.jpg

And this one:

PaulaandLisa.jpg

When my niece got diagnosed with dyslexia... I told her "good for you!" - it makes regular school harder for her, but she's very creative, and I'm going to mentor her to be an entrepreneur this year, I think she will do just fine. =)

So grammar and ADD does not bug me at all. In the entrepreneurial world it just means your brain is wired differently, and often means greater creativity and greater rewards as a result.

Lisa

G

George V

You have to admit...

they DO make a striking couple!!!

Lisa, any plans to see Sir Richard again?

Lisa-Richard-Wedding-chappe.jpg

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Very funny George. I wish I could hit that kind of paydirt...but seems I gotta make it on my own. :(

We work with Branson and his foundation team a few times a year. Our next trip to Necker Island is in February. He's an incredibly humble guy, and very generous.

Going to keep your photo though... :)
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom