thy shall not be a rugfag

let Barry O'Connell back on

• Absolutely, great entertainment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Does he have anytime valuable to say other than buy badgers & Barry juice?

Will he apologize Ellen to Aaron for saying they screwed dusty?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I didn't know or know why he was removed, thought he just went to play elsewhere. Can't imagine he said anything more offensive than a lot of us do (me included) sometimes.

If you have an issue with him or others my suggestion would be for you to require the person wanting to come back to make right whatever it is you feel they did wrong, whether that be a personal or public apology, fixing whatever the issue is, etc. If they choose not to do so, then there is your answer- if they do it then there ya go.

K P

Why not,unless he has a man crush on you...then Ken would have to go and bitch slap him with his Celine records..cant have that.

Ken-not bashing you,I have a brother that is gay(no,he has a partner..sorry)

Chris A

Name
Chris
Blunt said:
Why not,unless he has a man crush on you...then Ken would have to go and bitch slap him with his Celine records..cant have that.

Ken-not bashing you,I have a brother that is gay(no,he has a partner..sorry)

LMFAO!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
FO the both of you, especially Chris LOL. Anyone who knows me knows it would be Josh Groban Cd's and even then I wouldn't risk damaging them :mrgreen:

John Watson

Barry just has a differant perception, didn't know you banned him what a puss, I don't think he has done anything that others who are still here haven't done.

When he posts it gives good reading compared to so much of the mamby pamby stuff others have...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if we're going to talk about the low class carnival barker here, he should be able to respond here if he chooses

..L.T.A.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey P said:
Maybe some of you missed the "Mikey P is a gay bashing nazi" Facebook page he set up.

Missed it for sure- and how did that offend you? What it the gay bashing or the nazi part or the fact he created a fagbook er I mean facebook page about it?

C

cucu

Mikey P said:
Maybe some of you missed the "Mikey P is a gay bashing nazi" Facebook page he set up.

and whats wrong with that

you look good in your black ss uniform

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
So many questions, so little time.......................

Q: I wonder who sent an email to a moderator asking that my post be removed.

In all fairness, the mod; only removed the word "fag" from the end of the sentence.

I'm still in awe at the differences in our language barrier, especially being an "Older
generation member", I thought the term "Rugfag," was someone that eats, drinks and
smokes rugs. :oops: (I told you I was innocent).

I had no idea it had sinister homosexual undertones. :oops: hey Marty, blow me

Q: I've heard of homo-sapiens, homo-sexuals & bi-sexuals, but tell me, do Tri-sexuals come
from Tri County.???

I also missed the Faceless page, I'm not into that crap, but it seems it's right up his alley.

Or something like that.

Personally, I couldn't give a rats' arse if he stays or goes, to me he appears to be an
intellectual Richard Cranium, with more opinions, on more things, than me.

Lastly, I like Ken better.

And Randy. shiteatinggrin

Ooroo, hey Marty, blow me

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I searched for the facebook page but couldn't find it. I was reserving judgement in case he did it in good taste. 8)

Gotta admit he stirs up some interest.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Facebook page/group was set up as Cleaner For Tolerance.

Barry was going to use it to let all my advertisers know what an awful person I was.

It was not up 12 hours before he called me looking for a truce and agreed to take it down

Might of had something to do with me finding an argument he was having with our own Darryl the War Mongor on another Facebook page at the same time.

You see here he was trying to prove to the world that I was a gay basher all the while he was actually telling Mongor (in print) that he would enjoy watching him perform Fellatio on Steve Jobs cancerous corpse...

I think my bring up his comments proving that he is a bible thumping hypocrite got Paul Lucas and Dusty a little embarrassed and peeved at their number one sales rep.

you just can't make this shit up :lol:

Bob Foster

No question in plant cleaning is a better clean and less risky for the cleaner. But if you are skilled and experienced with rugs you have a much better idea of what you can do on site with reasonable expectations set with the customer and what you definitely shouldn't do.

From what new information I learned recently with Lisa and Jim I can say that I am far more inclined to remove rugs because I have seen first hand innocent looking rugs that if they were to be cleaned on site with a truckmount they would have left the customer with the perception that the cleaner did not know what they were doing and with a ruined rug. This is not meant as a scare tactic - it really happened.

In a plant you can do all sorts of things to save your ass that you could never do on site.

Still there are rugs that I will clean on site and now with a lot more caution.

Bob Foster

I really don't want Barry back here because it seems everywhere he goes he seems to cause collateral damage to people who weren't or don't want to get involved in his confrontations. Just like the mutual agreement that the page from FaceBook was pulled down, he should stay away from here.

I will end badly with no upside for anyone.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Bob Foster said:
everywhere he goes he seems to cause collateral damage to people who weren't or don't want to get involved in his confrontations.

That irks me too.

I don't mind complete assholes, basket cases, or your average shit stirrers here, but threatening to bring distributors into a situation, and creating phony Face Book pages, to me, is just as bad as threatening lawsuits for "Slander", and fake negative Google reviews over bulletin board drama.
That to me, is taking shit to the next level.
Gotta keep that kind of shit "In-House".
The fact that he easily resorts to those types of actions spells trouble to me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You see here he was trying to prove to the world that I was a gay basher all the while he was actually telling Mongor (in print) that he would enjoy watching him perform Fellatio on Steve Jobs cancerous corpse...
Keep him out, sounds like he has found a home. :shock:

Mike Draper

Ken Snow said:
I didn't know or know why he was removed, thought he just went to play elsewhere. Can't imagine he said anything more offensive than a lot of us do (me included) sometimes.

If you have an issue with him or others my suggestion would be for you to require the person wanting to come back to make right whatever it is you feel they did wrong, whether that be a personal or public apology, fixing whatever the issue is, etc. If they choose not to do so, then there is your answer- if they do it then there ya go.
C'mon ken, why do u always have to give some nuetral politically correct answer? Why can't you just be an asshole like the rest of us? shiteatinggrin

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL Mike- I didn't think it was neutral all. Like I said I don't know what happened and it is Mike's playground. I couldn't care less who h lets on or not, but thought I offerred a remedy if indeed there was an issue that pissed Mike off enough to ban him.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Alfalfa said:
As for this discussion I hate to see the MB foolishness start on this board.
From ICS board.
And he wants back here?
:shock:

You misunderstand he's here to save your eternal soul with badger equipment & chem-max chemicals

Goomer said:
I don't mind complete assholes, basket cases, or your average shit stirrers here.

Good thing cuz without us this forum would be totally empty :oops:

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:

So, he is a voyeuristic necrophiliac sodomite who can't use spellcheck?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:

Holy crap, you've done worse... I didn't think you were so sensitive to bashing...

...perhaps you are a closet RF too. :)

Banning, I'm just surprised you let him get to you.

Lisa

Bob Foster

Lisa, you might not be aware of a basic set of rules on this board that are quickly enforced. You don't mess with a family member or another persons business.

Spongo made a deliberate effort to disrupt Mike's revenue from this board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom