thy shall not be a rugfag

let Barry O'Connell back on

• Absolutely, great entertainment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
Maybe some of you missed the "Mikey P is a gay bashing nazi" Facebook page he set up.

Really wheres the link ROTFLMFAO :lol: :shock: !dork! hey Marty, blow me

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I saw the original thread and comments, and I was added to the Tolerance page.
He over reacted big time.
Since he was attacking you Mike, would seem it would be your call as to whether he is allowed back or not.
You might add a third option to the pole, Did you miss him? I think many of us never realized he was gone, or was here.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:
Oh OK Lisa

real easy to say from your side of the Dear Friend fence.

You both over-reacted and wrote things you should not have in a public forum. And especially because you each do not know one another, it got way out of hand.

That said... this is your business, and your rules, but since this is a board focused on cleaning I have no idea why he wants back in anyway. Unless you miss him, let him back. If you don't, just say so. It's really your decision, not ours.

I was just surprised to see you ban someone... while you are still throwing gay slurs all over the place.

Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
all the rug fags I know don't really slur, it's more like a over enthusiastic lisp.

Like Foster said earlier, when board members try and take arguments off the board with attempts to effect the other person's income, it's time for them to go.

I guess you are just use to starting websites/blogs/FB pages to help support silly causes.

Bob Foster

I have rarely seen a thread on any forum where Spongo hasn't thrown out a derogatory innuendo at someone that he, or whomever he is the proxy for, has it in for.

Not only that, he has a much higher opinion of himself than those of whom he likes to name drop do of him. If he comes back here he will be shredded. He might be bright enough to preserve what ever reputation he is trying to fabricate for himself by staying away.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I never thought I'd be defending Mike, whom I sometime refer to as "Chimp Master." No, it's not a compliment. He does sometime have a 'crude' sense of humor.

However...this is not at all about censoring.

If people, for example, read the thread on ICS (Mike copied it here on another thread,) you can form your own opinions. It is clear to me that Barry was way out of line to the point of deliberately trying to damage someone else reputation.

For me , that is crossing the line.

Yes, we can all do whatever we want on the internet.
I am glad mike is taking a stand.

Mike Draper

You both over-reacted and wrote things you should not have in a public forum. And especially because you each do not know one another, it got way out of hand.

That said... this is your business, and your rules, but since this is a board focused on cleaning I have no idea why he wants back in anyway. Unless you miss him, let him back. If you don't, just say so. It's really your decision, not ours.

I was just surprised to see you ban someone... while you are still throwing gay slurs all over the place.

Lisa

With that response, I would have to say you and ken snow are a match made in heaven. :p

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Mike Draper said:

Lisa

With that response, I would have to say you and ken snow are a match made in heaven. :p

LOL,...just spit home brew all over my monitor!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom