TI WAND LENGTH

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I don't know but I had a devil of a time cleaning behind a door in a 3 x 5 bathroom in a dermatologist's office an hour ago with the ti wand.

Farenheit251

I'm having a heck of a time with soreness halfway up my back. I start out strong,bouncing on my toes but by afternoon I am a hunchback. I try to shorten my stroke but they always get longer as I work across the room. I do lots of production work vacants and restaurants so longer shouldnt be a problem.

Am I the only one who feels wands are short, I'm only 5'10" and not sure if it is just bad technique.

Greenie

I forget off hand, but they are very similar. You just do more work than most humans Brian, hire some help.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have two TI wands

one has a 6" extension welded in

My much short than me helper prefers it over the stock model for production reasons and the fact the the impact form 4 jets is nicer than six.

Greenie

4 jets placed in a Balance, not two groups of 3.

5 is still the sweet spot....all the new wands, and not one five jetter in the pack...just goes to show.

Farenheit251

Someone(Shawn Forsythe I think) once said that wand length was determined by UPS shipping charges more than any ergonomic studies about what length was best.

Greenie

And I concur after a few years research.....kinda funny in a stupid screw the cleaner kind of way...actually it's kinda sad. I know I had to buy special telescopic boxes to ship Greenhorns, the "industry standard" didn't work. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom